Guthrie's been pretty injury-prone. Think he's a bit of a nit off the field, which hasn't helped.

Wish we'd held onto him though as he was capable of playing some killer passes. Not quite a starting PL player though but he could still be one if he wants to be.

No they didn't. He went on a free, he wanted first team football. I believe he knocked back a contract offer from us

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/danny-guthrie-relishing-return-newcastle-1351343

Could've swore we got a fee for him! I know he wanted first team football as he didn't think he'd get ahead of Tiote and Cabaye.

24gog21.jpg

Just out of interest :D

Colback tops nothing and is not the worst at anything. Just very average.

Passes attmepted to passes completed would make interesting reading. That is what makes Ben Arfa the most inferior midfielder in the squad. His other attributes can't compensate for that.

It doesn't make interesting reading at all as you could just pass things backwards or sideways and have an amazing pass completion rate like Leon Brittain at Swansea.

It does if you've seen both players countless times and know what they are about. Ben Arfa is nothing. He doesn't have the ability to bring other players into the game. He doesn't know how to make space for other players or get into space for others to involve him in moves. He has not understood other players' strengths and used it to benefit his game. Basically, if an opposing team double team this useless cunt he is clueless as to what to do. He won't look to see if he's made space for others, this idiot will try to take both defenders on who will lead him out onto a preicipice - into a corner, pass back to someone already well marked or under enormous pressure, or let him have a uselsess shot at goal. He is as thick as pig shit as far as football smarts are concerned.

Yeah, because Colback does very well everything Ben Arfa is gash at. Most important thing for me is trying to be part of the collective. If you refuse to even try - fuck off!

:lol: holy fuck

ct has competition

Holy nothing Sinead.

If Ben Arfa is worth what you think he is he'll go to a European team ranked in the top 4 the previous season of their respective league. He won't. You'll make excuses. I'll enjoy.

I know the point of these forums is to have a discussion and all, but when it gets down to this level you're just wasting your time.

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave! :bye:

She's from Dublin i'm from Belfast

you've just said jack colback is a great player, your opinion on anything is now null and void, a player for some reason you rate so highly but in around 100 league games for sunderland in midfield set up 3 goals and scored 4, that's career totals

Ben Arfa got 3 goals and 3 assists in 13 league appearances this year between playing as a sub and out of position and us being shite :lol:... back in your box cretin

Those stats don't compare for youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Who's from Dublin? I don't give a fuck. I've just made out a random and independent Irish name. What the fuck are you on about?

Null and void - you are a Northern Irishman doing your best. :lol: Your ties in football depend on England's. Therefore you are fucked.

Colback is better than Ben Arfa. Of course he is. Prove me otherwise, I'll take it on the chin - unlike your's that is made of glass. Weak cunt.