That could be said about literally any freekick taker in the world

One would hope that if you are given that role that you just might practice taking free kicks from different angles in training. Ryan Taylor was probably one of our better ones but even he tailed off before his injury. Is it just me but is part of the pre match warm up not an opportunity to practice say shooting, which very few of our players do. If you watch the subs most times they are just cracking jokes to each other or standing around. Maybe they do not realise they could be brought on any time after the 1st minute.

Banned. Can't have a laugh some of the lads on there! One of them at work said to me the other day "do you reckon your fans would've done that for us if it was the other way round?" on about the donations for the lads that were murdered on the plane. Saying it in a way where he obviously didn't think we would have. Part of me feels that the thing picked up so quickly amongst them was because some of them wanted to use it to add weight to the largely futile "classiuh than them" argument. For clarity, I mean a small minority.

Fucking brilliant. Good to see that they realise it's purely becuase he's moved to a much bigger club too.

Love this quote " The FA is a fucking joke. He has done nothing to deserve a call up. Didnt think he even deserved one when there was a shout for him last season. England are missing the exact player cattermole is."

Didn't realise England was missing a psychopathic little shitbag with his shorts rounds his chest!

:lol: Fucking brilliant, this transfer really has been the gift that keeps on giving. A free player that is a step up from Gosling and pissed the mackems off, and now this! Congrats to Jack, moving to a proper football club has gotten him the recognition. No idea how the mackems haven't cottoned on to the fact that Cattermole is fucking shit by now.

Disgrace and nowt to do with him moving there either. Although his call up probably is. No wonder I wouldn't watch England if they were playing in the back garden
:lol: Make your mind up winnet lips, this is going to get even better the longer and longer they wait for King Rodwell to be called up. They'll all be commenting on the England game that they say the're not going to watch.