'With a view to a permanent move' made my heart sink as I was under the impression his contract was up next summer anyway but it must be the year after, you just know forest will ship the useless twat back here next summer with a 'no thankyou' note stuck on him. 

Edited by 247

1 hour ago, 247 said:

'With a view to a permanent move' made my heart sink as I was under the impression his contract was up next summer anyway but it must be the year after, you just know forest will ship the useless twat back here next summer with a 'no thankyou' note stuck on him. 

Conflicting stories.with this. TransferMarkt reckons he's only got 12 months left on his deal, 

• 1 year later...

Nearly two million quid we'll have paid him since he last actually took to the field.

Plus I'd say we were subsidising his wages when he was on loan last season.

Nice work if you can get it.

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Signed him on a free get out clause didn't we? From Sunderland. Bit of a rare chance to get some good publicity and they ended up getting dicked. Penny wise, pound stupid.

On 6/9/2014 at 11:25, Howmanheyman said:

Ginger Jack Colback

Ginger Jack Colback

Signed him on a free,

From Purgatory,

Ginger Jack Colback.

:whistle: 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I was taking the piss. :lol:

ORLY?

On 6/9/2014 at 23:37, Howmanheyman said:

I genuinely think he'll be the greatest player we ever had. He'll be the lynch pin of the England midfield for his generation.

And if I'm wrong about this in six years time I'll just pretend I was taking the piss.

• Haha 7