He's been quality recently tbh. Though he's generally quiet so gets a lot of ''what does he do?!'' from lads who only switch on when the ball crosses the half way line.

Disagree completely. A lot of the morons in the stands already love him because he grafts and that.

Same bunch of knackers that have loved Steven Taylor for years because of his fist pumps and also applauded him today for getting sent off.

You dont see his utility in the side? He's never going to be anything other than average but he's important to the way we're playing right now, allowing Sissoko and the wingers to bomb on while mopping up everything in midfield.

Only `Nightclub' Johnson played more games than Jack for the makems in season 2013/14 .For someone who was only ever an average squad player, and shite, how did he end up making 33 appearances.

:lol:

I think he's a consistent 7/10 type player. He's just the sort that every club needs in and around the team. Even Manure under Ferguson had those sorts of players (Phil Neville, Park, Fletcher etc). He's never going to be great but he won't let you down. I thought Saturday was comfortably his best game for us.

His ball to Sissoko in the build up to Cisse's second was great. If Cabaye had played it last season there would have been a wank fest on here.

.....And if HBA had've put that ball through this would've been Ant > irish_leprechaun_jig_bouncing_lg_clr.gif

I think he's great. Solid player who adds a lot to the team. Is the reticence from some towards him only due to the post-derby photo?

No Chez! He's a grafter man! We don't want grafters in our team.

I think he's great also, I think the problem with him, he doesn't do anything flash, just keep things ticking over nicely. So he seems to go unnoticed, Except for the Chelsea game, there he was outstanding. Hopefully he'll go on from that game and keep producing the same as he did in the Chelsea game.

His ball to Sissoko in the build up to Cisse's second was great. If Cabaye had played it last season there would have been a wank fest on here.

He won possession with a great tackle to start that play off also.