I wouldn't mind seeing that as midfield three against teams who're likely to enjoy the majority of the possession against us.

Colback Tiote Anita

That's a really solid grafting centre which will be very difficult to break down, imo.

It would, though I'm waiting for the end of the transfer window to be happy about that (i.e. Tiote rumours).

I find Sissoko frustrating, don't really know what his best position is.

Perhaps because he has displayed, in the past, all the attributes to be an incredible player. Unfortunately he seems to lack the mental ability to really take the game by the scruff of the neck. Would love to see him a bit more commanding, helping to direct the team a little bit more.

Sissoko does add a spark down the right and will attack the left back.Now if we can get someone to do the same down the left,we might get the odd ball into the box for Riviere to attack.Another plan could be to have one or two midfield players getting into the box.A tactic we have never used under Pardew.

I like Colback. He's a tidy honest footballer. He's a step up from Gosling probably on par with Guthrie. Should be coming off the bench as although he's tidy and a hard worker he's missing a touch of class. Could be the gingerness.

if you are taking free kicks from potential goal areas then try and make sure you at least hit the goal and not blast it miles over the bar.

That could be said about literally any freekick taker in the world

:lol: Is that you posting that on their forum CSD? If it is I love the "mag mate sent me this" really helps sell the post to them.

They've been comparing the two since they signed the fucker and are now moaning about a comparison between the two because it's unfavourable for them. Colback is a serviceable player, and from what I've seen of Rodwell he's not much better, certainly not to the degree that they're making it out to be.