JawD

Destiny

Got in on the Alpha and playing it (ps4) last night. Reminds me a little of Killzone though a bit easier. Need to see more of it. Controls like most fp shooters.

Got in on the Alpha and playing it (ps4) last night. Reminds me a little of Killzone though a bit easier. Need to see more of it. Controls like most fp shooters.

Is it going to be a blockbuster?

Actually getting good the more i get into it. Needs polish and the visuals are hardly pushing the boundaries like, but a good fps. Has an RPG element the way you level up and gain new abilities (double jump, throw knife, grenades etc).

some are getting hyped for it it could be just another halo or titanfall.

Halo was the game that showed the first glimpses of what that iteration of systems were capable of, Titanfall looks like it's doing similar. Halo was brilliant fun, as is Titanfall. However, Halo was exclusive to Xbox, as is Titanfall.

And therein lies your problem with it.

Quite hyped for this on wednesday, if any of you will be playing give us an add for xbox live : IamC0ntrol

What's wrong with Halo and Titanfall?

i played halo when i had a 360 and i never played it again i just could not get into that game at all.

Did you get a chance to have a look last night Ant?

I managed about 15 minutes after the 2 hours download and install.

Character creator was pretty

downloaded it but not even ran it yet, preseason started for me and had demo to do in work so was prepping that then been out since 7am till now

going get a look tomorrow night when get home

give this a quick 30mins last night

it's a bad sign when games load and the cut scene begins with the three lads in space suits and i instantly think "i'm going shoot you both in the back of the head and take your stuff"

stupid cut scene never made this plan a reality, just played it till i got on the initial ship and escaped, give it another go over the course of the week, only thing i'll say so far is the AI are thick as champ, they do move but it;s predictable they might as well not bother.

Looks well though, graphically quite nice, and the cut scenes look excellent, just hope it's not all that style over substance.

Am i going be able to play through all of this single player when it's out? i'm really not a team kinda guy.

Not 100% on the single player/ squads business, I've done everything on my own do far. I think you can do without but enemies scale when there are more of you.

I reckon you're being a little harsh on the ai for a tutorial mission. Playing further it feels nice and solid to me, shooter mechanics can really annoy me if they feel to loose or random but this is enjoyable.

If you want to play more the beta ends some time tomorrow so be warned

ah i'll probably buy it, but if it ends tomorrow i'm alright with that as replaying those cutscenes/stuff i'll do will annoy me :lol:

sounds a bit like boarderlands(2) then as far as the multiplayer aspect goes, i killed the raid bosses in that solo, i can do this solo :D

Comes with the expansion DLC I think, games are usually 50 or 60 quid nowadays anyway

:lol:

Is the One Drive a feature of the Xbone?

Sort of, its part of your MS account, like outlook/hotmail and whatnot, the one can upload to it but you can put any docs etc you want on it from a pc.

Did you quote the right post there btw?

Sort of, its part of your MS account, like outlook/hotmail and whatnot, the one can upload to it but you can put any docs etc you want on it from a pc.

Did you quote the right post there btw?

I don't understand, gimme a CT-ed explanation.

And no, no I didn't.

I don't understand, gimme a CT-ed explanation.

And no, no I didn't.

If you have a hotmail/outlook/live email account then you have a onedrive. The Xbox One can upload your saved videos to it and then you can access them from your PC and share them around like I did here.

The onedrive can also have documents uploaded to it from a PC so you can access them as long as you have an internet connection, google docs works similarly.