Destiny

JawD

Aye it is rather repetitive...as in the EXACT same mission every fucking time. Also the casual development of fireteams is almost impossible as by the time you have invited any cunt in they have run off, it takes way too long to invite.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've basically solo'd everything lol even in strikes I run ahead, I'm lv18 and it's shit, you can't skip the cut scenes and I still don't know why the plot is about or what I'm a guardian of

And the guns are shit, the upgraded items boring, the interactions stale. It looks pretty though. I am disappoint. Back to replaying TLOU for me.

yeah well see what I said add more people, same diff same missions and content still shit.

like I said I solo'd most stuff adding other people so I get less experience for the same things I could kill by myself makes it just as crap

I meant that it's about having fun with mates, rather than anything else.

• 2 months later...

:lol: Aye it's ridiculous. Was having a bad day, a few drinks, realised I'd wasted way too much time farming - farming FFS.

We should get you and Ken together with a couple of bottles

• 3 weeks later...

Got it for christmas and have been playing since, really enjoying it tbh, shooting mechanics are really enjoyable and controllable.

Currently at 23 with my Hunter, getting myself up to raiding levels then I can join a bunch of mates who've been playing a while longer.

Good game.

I definitely will since it was my first legendary.

Though I did pick up my second about 20 minutes later.

Did (most of) Vault of Glass last night for the first time with some mates who fully carried my through the whole thing as I'm only a 24, lot of fun though!

Finally got round to finishing Vault of Glass yesterday, of course I'd left 10 minutes before the bloody end last time out but the checkpoint system is well handy.

• 2 weeks later...

Xur showing up with Icebreaker last weekend put a bit of a stutter on my levelling progress as I had planned to buy an exotic armour piece from him then finish up with Vangaurd gear.

Instead I still have a Blue chestpiece and am trapped at 28 until the end of this week.

Doing well for weapons though, Icebreaker and The Last Word for Exotics (TLW and another Legendary were the products of on VoG run, which was nice) and a whole bunch of legendarys.

Doing a lot more playing with friends since the mid 20s and the game really stepped up a level.

at 26/7 which I was last week I need pulling through the nightfalls a bit, Done the weekly twice now (last week and this week)

I've been limited on free nights the last couple of weeks though or I probably could have started earlier.

I've already enough coins for Xurs appearance this week just from last nights play doing the weekly as I had some left over, just not quite enough to get the helmet last week.

I've stuff on every night this week so am probably skipping the nightfall for this week until after the weekend when I'll be higher level anyway.

haven't done VoG on hard yet or Crota at all.

Couple of exotic bounties sitting around, 10 fucking fusion rifles to dismantle and 24 strikes to complete before they move on.

Had a cracking Destiny night last night, Did the nightfall for the first time with a couple of friends, scooted off to do some bounties while they did it again on their alts and got to level 30 then reconvened with a bigger group to do the Crota Raid which I'd not done before, couple of decent bits of gear out of it and a lot of fun had.

I'm certainly not stuck for help, we've got a pretty big group of good players going now which is nice.

I think I'll be starting my first alt this week/next