Destiny

JawD

Got in on the Alpha and playing it (ps4) last night. Reminds me a little of Killzone though a bit easier. Need to see more of it. Controls like most fp shooters.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got in on the Alpha and playing it (ps4) last night. Reminds me a little of Killzone though a bit easier. Need to see more of it. Controls like most fp shooters.

Is it going to be a blockbuster?

Actually getting good the more i get into it. Needs polish and the visuals are hardly pushing the boundaries like, but a good fps. Has an RPG element the way you level up and gain new abilities (double jump, throw knife, grenades etc).

some are getting hyped for it it could be just another halo or titanfall.

Halo was the game that showed the first glimpses of what that iteration of systems were capable of, Titanfall looks like it's doing similar. Halo was brilliant fun, as is Titanfall. However, Halo was exclusive to Xbox, as is Titanfall.

And therein lies your problem with it.

• 1 month later...

Did you get a chance to have a look last night Ant?

I managed about 15 minutes after the 2 hours download and install.

Character creator was pretty

Not 100% on the single player/ squads business, I've done everything on my own do far. I think you can do without but enemies scale when there are more of you.

I reckon you're being a little harsh on the ai for a tutorial mission. Playing further it feels nice and solid to me, shooter mechanics can really annoy me if they feel to loose or random but this is enjoyable.

If you want to play more the beta ends some time tomorrow so be warned

Comes with the expansion DLC I think, games are usually 50 or 60 quid nowadays anyway

:lol:

Is the One Drive a feature of the Xbone?

Sort of, its part of your MS account, like outlook/hotmail and whatnot, the one can upload to it but you can put any docs etc you want on it from a pc.

Did you quote the right post there btw?

Sort of, its part of your MS account, like outlook/hotmail and whatnot, the one can upload to it but you can put any docs etc you want on it from a pc.

Did you quote the right post there btw?

I don't understand, gimme a CT-ed explanation.

And no, no I didn't.

I don't understand, gimme a CT-ed explanation.

And no, no I didn't.

If you have a hotmail/outlook/live email account then you have a onedrive. The Xbox One can upload your saved videos to it and then you can access them from your PC and share them around like I did here.

The onedrive can also have documents uploaded to it from a PC so you can access them as long as you have an internet connection, google docs works similarly.

If you have a hotmail/outlook/live email account then you have a onedrive. The Xbox One can upload your saved videos to it and then you can access them from your PC and share them around like I did here.

The onedrive can also have documents uploaded to it from a PC so you can access them as long as you have an internet connection, google docs works similarly.

So there is a function on the Xbone to record gameplay without needing an Elgato capture device?

yeah it'll automatically record stuff ur you can say "record that" abd it'll record East just happened etc

To translate, yes it will automatically record things, fifa does that a lot, if you have your kinect plugged in then saying "Xbox, record that" will grab your last 30 seconds of gameplay which you can then edit/upload.

• 1 month later...