JawD

Destiny

If you have a hotmail/outlook/live email account then you have a onedrive. The Xbox One can upload your saved videos to it and then you can access them from your PC and share them around like I did here.

The onedrive can also have documents uploaded to it from a PC so you can access them as long as you have an internet connection, google docs works similarly.

So there is a function on the Xbone to record gameplay without needing an Elgato capture device?

yeah it'll automatically record stuff ur you can say "record that" abd it'll record East just happened etc

yeah it'll automatically record stuff ur you can say "record that" abd it'll record East just happened etc

To translate, yes it will automatically record things, fifa does that a lot, if you have your kinect plugged in then saying "Xbox, record that" will grab your last 30 seconds of gameplay which you can then edit/upload.

Pre-release bump! Had to cancel my pre-order as I'm skint until payday but I will be picking this up ASAP.

Playing like a perfect cross between Halo and Borderlands. No bad thing tbh, looking forward to tackling stuff with friends except I have no friends.

Bought it this morning for XBOne for £38 in tesco.

Thus begins the me killing everything with help from no one.....i need no team

kid brother said the season pass is £35?? what the fuck

i'm upto level 10

starting to get fed up

basically

"land on plaent whatever, ghost moans on, make way to cave/building, shoot some stuff, deploy ghost, fight wave of something till he's done, mission over"

rinse repeat, non stop, this game seriously lacks mechanics and frankly storyline to be a kind of rpg meets shooter

See borderlands for how it's done well

Aye it is rather repetitive...as in the EXACT same mission every fucking time. Also the casual development of fireteams is almost impossible as by the time you have invited any cunt in they have run off, it takes way too long to invite.

I've basically solo'd everything lol even in strikes I run ahead, I'm lv18 and it's shit, you can't skip the cut scenes and I still don't know why the plot is about or what I'm a guardian of

I've basically solo'd everything lol even in strikes I run ahead, I'm lv18 and it's shit, you can't skip the cut scenes and I still don't know why the plot is about or what I'm a guardian of

And the guns are shit, the upgraded items boring, the interactions stale. It looks pretty though. I am disappoint. Back to replaying TLOU for me.

i've had TLOU sitting on my ps3 since xmas, must just play through it instead of trying to justify the massive spend on the XBOne by playing fairly shit games.

Even trials was a massive let down, i was pretty decent at the other ones beat all the extreme tracks and got to the point i could clear them without a million retries , but the extreme tracks on trials fusion are just fucking mental in parts

finished it, lv20 solo'd all the story missions including last "boss", still no idea what the point was

load of balls, borderlands shits all over it

not long at all tbh i got it installed say this time last week, have been pulling 7-6 in work all week + 2x footy training/sat match, and i finished it two nights ago and hit lv20, and watched footy/tv as well so not like i played it anytime i was in.

it's just crap really is, and i played wow end game in a top guild so it's not like i'm not used to this style of rep/leveling/gear grinding game, it's just all bland, you fight the same 15-20 enemies the whole way through it, the mini bosses are just a higher hp/shield version of those, so are some of the main ones.

and with the dlc coming out at a whopping £35 what will happen is everyone one will have a slight gear or level bump, meaning all the time you put in now will be pointless gear wise as soon as the dlc hits, and you'll rinse/repeat playing the same boring content over and over again to regrind rep/new tokens to buy that.

least warcraft was massive and varied (well first 3 expansions anyway) with the bosses/fight mechanics and gear.

even the pre-sequel borderlands before the third installment comes out looks miles better

"nesha the lawbreaker doesn't even give a 1/10th of a fuck" :lol:

Isn't the point of Destiny the Multiplayer mode?

yeah well see what I said add more people, same diff same missions and content still shit.

like I said I solo'd most stuff adding other people so I get less experience for the same things I could kill by myself makes it just as crap

@@Ant

How long did it take you to finish?

according to true achievements 16hrs but that includes a lot of me leaving it turned on and not actually being there or doing anything

yeah well see what I said add more people, same diff same missions and content still shit.

like I said I solo'd most stuff adding other people so I get less experience for the same things I could kill by myself makes it just as crap

I meant that it's about having fun with mates, rather than anything else.

lol I was clearing that new raid yesterday and there was American lads going apoplectic with making mistakes it was hilarious.

had to weigh in with a "ffs lad wind your neck in" which none of them understood