My Game

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Hello guys. Me and a couple of friends ahve started a game online (kind of) It's at My Webpage The game goes live 1st of march. basically it's hide and seek for adults. You upload a user profile with personal details or clues whcih will help people find you. Players then go looking for each other. the person who finds the most people every year becomes champion for that year. The sight isn't fully ready for the game yet as we have a Map to put there to make searching for players easier. but check it out. P.S if you don't like it then don't bother. Don't slag off other peoples ideas you just don't like.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Hello guys. Me and a couple of friends ahve started a game online (kind of) It's at www.in-my-sights.co.uk The game goes live 1st of march. basically it's hide and seek for adults. You upload a user profile with personal details or clues whcih will help people find you. Players then go looking for each other. the person who finds the most people every year becomes champion for that year. The sight isn't fully ready for the game yet as we have a Map to put there to make searching for players easier. but check it out. P.S if you don't like it then don't bother. Don't slag off other peoples ideas you just don't like.

80954[/snapback]

Shite idea tbh

Hello guys. Me and a couple of friends ahve started a game online (kind of) It's at My Webpage The game goes live 1st of march. basically it's hide and seek for adults. You upload a user profile with personal details or clues whcih will help people find you. Players then go looking for each other. the person who finds the most people every year becomes champion for that year. The sight isn't fully ready for the game yet as we have a Map to put there to make searching for players easier. but check it out. P.S if you don't like it then don't bother. Don't slag off other peoples ideas you just don't like.

80954[/snapback]

Write to the BBC and see if their complaints division will do anything about it!

:rolleyes:

I had a look and I can't seem to understand it.

you've got a rules page which tells me precisely jack shit about the rules of the game.

it's a blossoming idea mate and you need to flesh it out a helluva lot more.

I had a look and I can't seem to understand it.

you've got a rules page which tells me precisely jack shit about the rules of the game.

it's a blossoming idea mate and you need to flesh it out a helluva lot more.

80976[/snapback]

Yes it does need a lot of fleshing out. Thanks I didnt realise the how to play section hadnt been installed yet I will have a word.