Gomis to Swansea according to Express.

accadacca

Chased him for 18 months only to let him sign for someone else its all smoke & mirrors. The same will happen with Cabella if they had an real intention they wouldn't have gone in with a half the asking price insult offer.

Of all the names we've been linked with he's one I was less bothered about. That's not to say he wouldn't walk right into our first team as things stand.

Alright Lads , Swans Fan here. I believe to stay within our wage structure we got him for a signing on fee of £5million and £ 45,000 a week. No way the Swans would pay the sum being bandied about. Looks a good player to me from what I have seen of him. Big strong , does more running than Bony and creates chances as well as scoring them. Who knows he may be shit as you say, but we are willing to give players a chance, something we have always done at this club. If he doesn't workout then no big loss as we are making loads of money in this League :)

Also, we are keeping Bony to play alongside him :) Should be an interesting combination for the next season

All the best for the coming season Lads !!!

Edited by numskulljack

Alright Lads , Swans Fan here. I believe to stay within our wage structure we got him for a signing on fee of £5million and £ 45,000 a week. No way the Swans would pay the sum being bandied about. Looks a good player to me from what I have seen of him. Big strong , does more running than Bony and creates chances as well as scoring them. Who knows he may be shit as you say, but we are willing to give players a chance, something we have always done at this club. If he doesn't workout then no big loss as we are making loads of money in this League :)

Also, we are keeping Bony to play alongside him :) Should be an interesting combination for the next season

All the best for the coming season Lads !!!

And then why should all the media be quoting a 16 mil + package. Do you not think Bony is on more than 45k? Newcastle have a number of players on 45k+ a week. One more wouldn't break the bank. I reckon Bony will be on his way to Arsenal or Liverpool once the WC is over.