Cars

Christmas Tree

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate of mine came up to Edale from Stroud in his Nissan Leaf at the weekend, he had to stop THREE times to charge on the way back (142 miles). He asserted the poor performance was because of the wind/rain and dark. Rare conditions on UK roads tbf. Thank fuck petrol is cheap.

It's no use using it in a one car family tbh. It's perfect to get to work and back or town and back everyday. If you're going past Scotch Corner you need to use a petrol car realistically though

So you actually need 2 cars? Hardly environmentally friendly. Strikes me that the hybrid cars may be the way forward.

You're driving an old man's merc ffs! Post another picture of it, Clarkson, I can't remember what it looked like.

The term is executive saloon. The E Class is moving into old man territory.

2015-C-CLASS-SEDAN-GALLERY-009-WR-T.jpg

So you actually need 2 cars? Hardly environmentally friendly. Strikes me that the hybrid cars may be the way forward.

It would be a bit mean to make my pregnant wife walk 6miles to work everyday so yes, we have 2 cars in the family

It would be a bit mean to make my pregnant wife walk 6miles to work everyday so yes, we have 2 cars in the family

You need two cars, which is fine. But my point is, having a sole electric car isn't an option, which is a pretty big limitation and why they'll not take off until they drastically improve.

"As an electric car owner..." might be the nerdiest start to a sentence I've ever heard. :lol: Sounds like the top half of a meme picture.

Could've been worse, he could've added 'conscientious' before the words 'electric car owner'.

Electric cards and wood paneled c-class mercs :lol:

You drive a fucking Barbie car :lol:

Nowt wrong with an electric car! I've got a bike in the garage that would tear strips off any car owned on this board ;)

04A22F5B-6F58-463B-8760-835287C28D91_zps

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

• 4 months later...