Cars

Christmas Tree

Loved it personally. Not the nicest looking car but perfect for what I need. 20mile round trip commute, free charging at work and free parking in Durham/Newcastle city centre

Every electric spot is taken up by a PHEV these days unfortunately. I work with a bloke who plans his trips 20miles at a time so he never has to use petrol. Would have made more sense just getting an electric car and doing 100miles before a charge.

If I had the cash I would have bought Tesla Model S. 300miles to a charge

35479A0D-338A-4D1C-8FDA-FA8A0183474F_zps

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once had a golf company car. Most uncomfortable car I ever had.

As for Phev's. Ours is the main family car and our lasses work car so during the week it's petrol free, but for family trips out, holidays etc, we need the petrol option.

Still don't trust the reversing camera though and scary as shit when a fly lands on it.

World car of the year 2013

Most uncomfortable car you've ever owned

They don't call you contrary tree for nowt ;)

Tbf it was the 1974 model

Loved it personally. Not the nicest looking car but perfect for what I need. 20mile round trip commute, free charging at work and free parking in Durham/Newcastle city centre

Every electric spot is taken up by a PHEV these days unfortunately. I work with a bloke who plans his trips 20miles at a time so he never has to use petrol. Would have made more sense just getting an electric car and doing 100miles before a charge.

If I had the cash I would have bought Tesla Model S. 300miles to a charge

35479A0D-338A-4D1C-8FDA-FA8A0183474F_zps

I took one for a test drive a couple of months ago, never felt acceleration like it, instant power and torque, it was the standard motor too, didn't have ludicrous mode, fuck knows what that must take off like !

Meanwhile I'm really enjoying my new C1 & the reversing camera makes parking really quick and easy :up:

It's almost as if you can trust something as simple as a camera hooked up to a screen

:CT:

Really? :lol:

It's a camera ffs. Mine even has augmented reality, it shows the overall reach of the car in blue & red lines.

It can't be wrong, it's maths & an actual camera. :CT:

Leaf goes back in 2 months. Just put a deposit on a VW Golf

30C2D11A-0ECD-4C32-926F-689E384FA1F4_zps

My lass recently bought one and fucking loves it. She's complained about it stalling, but honestly I think that's her not being very good at judging the bite.

I rang the garage and asked why my car is a grand cheaper than the shitter one they also have for sale. He reckons the boss just decides the prices and for whatever reason this one was a good deal.

I'll be fucked off of the car stinks of wet dog or something after I've made the round trip to Loughbrough

I rang the garage and asked why my car is a grand cheaper than the shitter one they also have for sale. He reckons the boss just decides the prices and for whatever reason this one was a good deal.

I'll be fucked off of the car stinks of wet dog or something after I've made the round trip to Loughbrough

Wait, you phoned a car dealership and complained your new car was too cheap?

• 2 weeks later...

What extent do they enforce fucking the car though? Minor stonechips, small interior stains etc?

You'll have to read the small print with whoever you choose. The odd chip or scratch is us ally fair wear and tear. Stained seats I think you would be dipping in your pocket.

Worth looking at salary sacrifice through the HMRC for car leasing as well.