Earth.

wolfy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You weigh nothing. Your dense body has no weight. Weight is a human measurement of dense objects under pressure. Your weight is dependent on the atmospheric pressure upon your body in a push on push fight that can be phsically seen on a scale, because your body is being pushed onto that scale by the 15psi your are in as your body pushes against that.

according to this statement a solid titainium ball would weigh the same as a solid polysterene ball of the same size

Of course it wouldn't. A polystrene ball is full of air. It's virtually equalised with the atmospheric pressure it's in. A titanium solid ball is exerting just about all of it's mass and density against the atmospheric pressure.

I know you are, I'm asking you why you're being deliberately obtuse?

Because he's been sussed as a total plagiarist.

And he's also totally ignoring Rentons query as to why he isn't honouring their bet that he lost.

I'd say he's under a bit of denpressure

Because he's been sussed as a total plagiarist.

And he's also totally ignoring Rentons query as to why he isn't honouring their bet that he lost.

I'd say he's under a bit of denpressure

We're all under pressure mate. We can't escape that.

Is that why you've tried to pass off other peoples theories as your own?

And why you've welshed the bet with Renton?

Denpressure and the ice dome are my theories. I haven't seen anyone with the same exact theories. Like I said, I saw someone mention a glass dome, nobody that I know apart from me uses denpressure as gravity.

Of course it wouldn't. A polystrene ball is full of air. It's virtually equalised with the atmospheric pressure it's in. A titanium solid ball is exerting just about all of it's mass and density against the atmospheric pressure.

swap the polysterene ball for aluminium no air still wouldn't weigh the same

But......

But......

There's one in my garden, I've seen it. Physical evidence.

Hmm, I don't see it though and I'm not coming over to yours. When I look out my window there's nee bird bath. Just asking questions mate.

a 30 second google search provided this image, suggesting wolfy isn't the 1st to believe in an ice dome.

sun-spotlight-skepti.png

a 5 second google provided a fucking definition of "denpressure"

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=61198.msg1591367#msg1591367

Edited by The Fish

fen, on 02 Jul 2014 - 7:14 PM, said:

swap the polysterene ball for aluminium no air still wouldn't weigh the same

Same thing. The aluminium ball is still porous and absorbs atmospheric pressure. Just because you can't see it with your own eyes does not make it a full on solid. The likes of gold are closer to real full on solids after melting, which don't absorb hardly any pressure, so it displaces it more, which is why it's so heavy and dense.

the user sceptimatic says "Ok, the ice dome isn't ice as we see it. It's a mixture at different levels of the domes natural construction, such as nitrogen, helium, hydrogen, etc, etc.
It builds due to temperature and the density of the atmosphere to the outer lower dome and the higher lighter molecules which freeze against a perfect vacuum.

The dome (my guess) is like the top part of a hamburger bun."

the user sceptimatic says "Ok, the ice dome isn't ice as we see it. It's a mixture at different levels of the domes natural construction, such as nitrogen, helium, hydrogen, etc, etc.

It builds due to temperature and the density of the atmosphere to the outer lower dome and the higher lighter molecules which freeze against a perfect vacuum.

The dome (my guess) is like the top part of a hamburger bun."

I am sceptimatic.

It's fucking gone now!

9189283.jpg

:lol: It was never there mate, you've just opened your eyes for the first time. Now feel free to attack any scientific laws you can think of with any old bollocks you have made up or nicked and if anyone tells you you're mental just say it's your right to believe it.

Monkeys Fist, on 02 Jul 2014 - 7:27 PM, said:Monkeys Fist, on 02 Jul 2014 - 7:27 PM, said:

a09fq.jpg

Hahahahahahaha. Nice one. I think I'll use this as my avatar on the flat Earth forum if you take the top swearing part out.

Edited by wolfy

I am sceptimatic.

So if people on there think your ideas have no merit, why would you expect people who aren't yearning for a huge conspiracy to think your ideas have merit?

Simply stating "This is my idea and if you don't agree you're not as open minded as me" doesn't make you a free-thinker, it makes you either a troll, an idiot, or delusional.

You dismiss empirical evidence, but expect others to take your ideas on faith? Tell you what, prove any of your theories, and I might give you credit. Continue to offer nothing but baseless conjecture and you'll not get what you purport to desire.

:lol: It was never there mate, you've just opened your eyes for the first time. Now feel free to attack any scientific laws you can think of with any old bollocks you have made up or nicked and if anyone tells you you're mental just say it's your right to believe it.

Ok then, there's something I've been thinking deeply about recently.

I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the sky

I think about it every night and day.

Hahahahahahaha. Nice one. I think I'll use this as my avatar on the flat Earth forum if you take the top swearing part out.

I'm serious.

That's me posting on that forum.

You can think it's you if you want to, but open your mind and you'll maybe begin to see that you don't exist.

You are a figment of my twisted imagination.

:lol: That is your RIGHT. I'd say if Fish doesn't agree with you then he's just close minded, but then we all know none of the people on here really exist because I've just said so now.