Earth.

wolfy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, Ok. You can shut id down whenever you feel. I'll make this my last post. It's a fucking shame I can't be allowed to put my thoughts forward. For fucks sake, I was even willing to pay.

I can see that any topic I put up will suffer the same fate, me being me. You have your regulars and I suppose I'm upsetting them.

Ok, I concede, I'll go quietly mate.

I'm not happy about it but what can I do. See yeah later.

A bit rich considering the posting restrictions on some of the conspiracy sites you visit.

Never mind though wolfy, genius is rarely recognized in its own time. In a thousand years, maybe these archives will be dug up by a cyber historian who'll think 'fuck me, this Hartlepool philosopher was way ahead of his time. What a shame he was oppressed by the primitive round earthers of his era. Shame about his cooking too mind'.

Adieu.

@@Rayvin how about backing my kickstarter Magic man.

Hey, sorry I missed this. Am I now too late to support?

Also, would you mind if I drop you a PM about your project, I'm genuinely interested to learn a bit more, especially given that I work in publishing (so it's close to home in a lot of ways)? Very impressed though.

@@trophyshy

Hey, sorry I missed this. Am I now too late to support?

Also, would you mind if I drop you a PM about your project, I'm genuinely interested to learn a bit more, especially given that I work in publishing (so it's close to home in a lot of ways)? Very impressed though.

@@trophyshy

Aye of course drop me a message, I know fuck all about publishing but am doing it anyway. :lol:

Pre-orders are available too if you wanted a copy.

Assface, I got your message but forgot to contribute. Sorry, feel bad now, is it still unofficially open for cobtributions or not? I'm only talking a tenner like so don't hold the presses on my account. :lol:

A simple question: do you think that we could have been sold a lie so big that we all simply follow it unconditionally, based on faith rather than physical evidence?

How about you ask a simple question that doesn't include a strawman argument?

Very late to this but my first though as i skimmed through was that, atmospheric pressure is caused by the weight of air.

Weight of anything is due to the force of gravity acting upon it. A thing has no weight without gravity, shilrey?