Earth.

wolfy

Correct. All I can say is, I have not seen anyone with the same take as me on this stuff, as in the ice dome and denpressure. I'm not expecting you to accept that, I'm simply saying I haven't come across it.

Cowardly argument that like.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowardly argument that like.

I can only answer the truth, which is what I've said. I haven't seen an exact take. If anyone else has, let me know. Nothing cowardly about it.

Can you explain your theory? Why you believe it to be true would also be helpful.

Where would you like me to start? Ask me anything and I'll willingly answer what you want to know.

Inochi, on 01 Jul 2014 - 7:19 PM, said:

From the beginning, if you would. I'm not familiar with any part of the theory, really. Feel free to start with why you believe it to be true, if you like.

To get to why I think like I do, it's about questioning the magic of Earth as we are told. What holds the oceans on a rotating Earth? Does it seem logical to you that the oceans don't just cascade off a big spinning ball in supposed space?

It doesn't to me, so to start with, a slightly concave solid half of Earth holds the oceans in and the ice dome is the end of all atmosphere. This makes perfect sense to me.

Edited by wolfy

No it's absolutely not.

That you can't see that speaks volumes of your delusion.

Faith is the belief in the metaphysical.

Science is (partly) the attempt to explain the physical using the scientific method.

Wolfy Science is baseless suppositions to explain the physical and the groundless dismissal of all evidence to the contrary.

By the way a cursory google of "ice dome" "flare earth" shows scores of pages. Mostly from conspiracy-type forums.

The Fish, on 01 Jul 2014 - 7:28 PM, said:

No it's absolutely not.

That you can't see that speaks volumes of your delusion.

Faith is the belief in the metaphysical.

Science is (partly) the attempt to explain the physical using the scientific method.

Wolfy Science is baseless suppositions to explain the physical and the groundless dismissal of all evidence to the contrary.

Yes, faith is exactly that. Like space science, in my opinion.

Scientists do attempt to explain the physical, they also attempt to explain what they tell us is a physical, which they do not rightly know is a physical at all, in what they call, space.

Warped space time? Higgs boson? gravity? black holes? Dark matter? big bang?.....the list is endless with no physical proof, yet it's accepted for no other reason than...wel why not?

To get to why I think like I do, it's about questioning the magic of Earth as we are told. What holds the oceans on a rotating Earth? Does it seem logical to you that the oceans don't just cascade off a big spinning ball in supposed space?

It doesn't to me, so to start with, a slightly concave solid half of Earth holds the oceans in and the ice dome is the end of all atmosphere. This makes perfect sense to me.

I've never seen it as illogical, sorry, no. Is that the basis for your theory?

Well, given the scientific method and consistently provided verifiable results for centuries and your mindset has consistently been verifiably disproven for centuries, is it not reasonable to demand more of you and your ilk?

By the way a cursory google of "ice dome" "flare earth" shows scores of pages. Mostly from conspiracy-type forums.

Any forum is going to be a conspiracy forum if it goes against mainstream, isn't it. So has someone else thought of my ice dome? I don't see anyone other than a person having a glass dome hypothesis.

I've never seen it as illogical, sorry, no. Is that the basis for your theory?

No, that's just a tiny part of it. It's all about questioning what we are told, then putting in a more logical kind of fit to what is illogical.

If the bit of your earth dome that holds us and the oceans is "slightly concave", why haven't we all drowned as the oceans sweep over everything into the middle?

Like a huge puddle of piss

Well, given the scientific method and consistently provided verifiable results for centuries and your mindset has consistently been verifiably disproven for centuries, is it not reasonable to demand more of you and your ilk?

I can only give you what I am given myself, which are thoughts, as no direct provable physical evidence is there for either. You can cite books, TV and a whole host of stuff but it's not physical proof. It's basically an ongoing story told as non-fiction, which could well be well written fiction.

If the bit of your earth dome that holds us and the oceans is "slightly concave", why haven't we all drowned as the oceans sweep over everything into the middle?

Like a huge puddle of piss

The dome isn't concave, it's convex. The solid Earth plus ocean in it is slightly concave in my opinion.

No, that's just a tiny part of it. It's all about questioning what we are told, then putting in a more logical kind of fit to what is illogical.

That's not illogical, though. It's kind of a fact.

It's not really about people being sheep, I suppose. People are people. We are all conditioned to accept what we are told by official sources, from birth to death to be fair.

I'm not infallible. I can still be duped. It's just that I question a lot more and have done since the last time I was on this forum a good while ago. I even thought the Earth was a globe then and if someone like me had told me it was any different, I would have immediately went against it, so I know why your and others stance is on stuff like this.

I just decided to look deeper and really think about what we were told, which made me realise how easily we could have been duped in our history with stuff like this.

Three observations.

First, mental illness is progressive and those who are affected are often unaware they are ill.

Second, you can see the curvature of the Earth even from small hills overlooking the sea. The curvature is obvious on a transatlantic jet.

Third, and the reason I'm bothering posting at all, is that we had a bet 2 years ago wolfy where you claimed that by autumn 2013 NASA would claim to have found tangible evidence of life on Mars. This hasn't happened so you have lost the bet, I'm fairly sure it was a financial forfeit on your side though. So, in best toontastic tradition, if you could donate whatever the stake was, or what you can afford, to the SBR foundation that would be appreciated.

The dome isn't concave, it's convex. The solid Earth plus ocean in it is slightly concave in my opinion.

Explain it to me in baby words- the bit the oceans sit on top of, is it concave or convex?

Three observations.

First, mental illness is progressive and those who are affected are often unaware they are ill.

Second, you can see the curvature of the Earth even from small hills overlooking the sea. The curvature is obvious on a transatlantic jet.

Third, and the reason I'm bothering posting at all, is that we had a bet 2 years ago wolfy where you claimed that by autumn 2013 NASA would claim to have found tangible evidence of life on Mars. This hasn't happened so you have lost the bet, I'm fairly sure it was a financial forfeit on your side though. So, in best toontastic tradition, if you could donate whatever the stake was, or what you can afford, to the SBR foundation that would be appreciated.

:D

Boom!

That'll be him gone, then.

Renton, on 01 Jul 2014 - 7:47 PM, said:

Three observations.

First: I don't doubt that mental illness is progressive and people may not know they are ill.

Second: You can't see curvature of the Earth from any hill or jet, for good reason. It's not curved. The horizon is straight. Go to the beach and have a look. You can only see so far anyway.

Third: There was no money offered. If there was, I'd have honoured it.

Explain it to me in baby words- the bit the oceans sit on top of, is it concave or convex?

The Earth we stand on. Think of it sort of like half an orange that is very slightly scooped out. Walk down to the beach and into the water and you walk down hill all the time, deeeper and deeper with every step. All rivers flow to the oceans/seas, like rain and sewer pipes, etc.

Now stick a dome onto your half orange so you have a sort of sphere, half solid and half atmosphere with an ice skin.