Jose Gonzalez - Veneer

Ted Maul

I've just got this fella's album and it's something special. Heartbeat is my favourite track so far (Probably because it's on the Sony advert and it's had time to grow) but the whole album is brilliant. I just hope he doesn't get dismissed as another pop singer/songwriter when he becomes popular.

I've just got this fella's album and it's something special. Heartbeat is my favourite track so far (Probably because it's on the Sony advert and it's had time to grow) but the whole album is brilliant. I just hope he doesn't get dismissed as another pop singer/songwriter when he becomes popular.

80998[/snapback]

Why would God let that (and other tragedies) happen?

He recently toured Australia so they released the "Australian Tour" album. Unlike Happy Face, how is U2 going, I quite like it. His cover of Love will tear us apart is good and on other forums it might even rate as great. If you want to listen to something more interesting than Coldplay but aren't looking for the new Jesus and Mary Chain it might fit the bill.

He recently toured Australia so they released the "Australian Tour" album. Unlike Happy Face, how is U2 going, I quite like it. His cover of Love will tear us apart is good and on other forums it might even rate as great. If you want to listen to something more interesting than Coldplay but aren't looking for the new Jesus and Mary Chain it might fit the bill.

81057[/snapback]

Thats me out then,

Is it possible to find something to listen to less interesting than coldplay btw

Is it possible to find something to listen to less interesting than coldplay btw

81086[/snapback]

James Blunt?

Katie Melua?

That teenager on his piano doing radiohead covers?

The Soapstar superstars?

81086[/snapback]

James Blunt?

Katie Melua?

The Soapstar superstars?

81087[/snapback]

Is that Christopher O'Riley?

81086[/snapback]

James Blunt?

Katie Melua?

The Soapstar superstars?

81087[/snapback]

Is that Christopher O'Riley?

81094[/snapback]

No, I quite like him. Does some good versions.

I'm thinking of the little elfin character who likes to stand up and do Rolf Harris pants and taps on the top of his piano. What the fucks his name again? Parky gives him bum fun.

As I've metioned before James Blunt has massive potential, its not his fault he has become so popular and his songs played to death. Only just aquired Veneer but unless it gets hammered to death like Blunt I think it will be a great album.

81102[/snapback]

I've only heard that "Beautiful" song to be honest, but the first time I heard it I thought it was the most insipid thing I'd heard in ages. How does it go? Something like "she caught my eye, as we walked by"and the other one is "I saw you face in a crowded place" :rolleyes: Makes me wince, was he 13 when he wrote it?

the little elfin character who likes to stand up and do Rolf Harris pants and taps on the top of his piano. What the fucks his name again? Parky gives him bum fun.

Jamie Cullum?

81097[/snapback]

That's the fella.

.... yeah...rrrrright

come off it Meenz, we all know you're taste in .... music.... :yes

81117[/snapback]

Tish and pish. I bet you can do the Locomotion with the best of them. :o

81131[/snapback]

And you just know it would be in his sequined hot pants. :rolleyes:

whats the song she did with Nick Cave (of bad seed fame)?

I like that one...

does that count?

should I start choosing my shoes more carefully?

That'll be "Where The Wild Roses Grow". Not exceedingly camp in and of itself, but blessed with a nice sense of melodrama that undoubtedly appeals to the Gays. I'm pretty sure it's on the video jukebox at G-A-Y Bar, for what it's worth. :rolleyes:

That'll be "Where The Wild Roses Grow". Not exceedingly camp in and of itself, but blessed with a nice sense of melodrama that undoubtedly appeals to the Gays. I'm pretty sure it's on the video jukebox at G-A-Y Bar, for what it's worth. :rolleyes:

81146[/snapback]

Is that the

GAY BAR

that electric six sings about?