Art

Christmas Tree

Currently contemplating getting some new art for CT towers.

Years ago we just went to Ikea and picked up the latest stuff but a recent trip left me disappointed.

Left to my own devices I would probably get stuff by Sam Toft such as this....

y4a9u5u7.jpg

Or jointly we quite like this....

jade6ysy.jpg

She would also like this sort of thing.

suhuqa4u.jpg

It's quite an interesting process and you find yourself questioning your motivations for what you "like".

Be interested to here what others have / like.

(Posters of Ben Arfa Don't count) @........ ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always worth scouting a few local art shows and galleries - see womtheing different and prices aren't that high for something decent

In all seriousness, why not go to the Biscuit Factory in Sandyford. It's worth a trip on it's own anyway, and has a nice cafe. A couple of prints won't set you back too much (although the original art obviously will).

Or just bathe your house in the glorious refracted light of a bespoke stained glass window.

In all seriousness, why not go to the Biscuit Factory in Sandyford. It's worth a trip on it's own anyway, and has a nice cafe. A couple of prints won't set you back too much (although the original art obviously will).

Or just bathe your house in the glorious refracted light of a bespoke stained glass window.

:D

Know where he can get one?

I know nowt about the biscuit factory but tbh the choice online is fine it's the choosing that's difficult, particularly with differing tastes involved.

I'm quite taken by getting this Ikea picture frame and doing it in the same black and white style. Think it looks canny.

u6y4y3yp.jpg

You can put all your food pictures there CT, it'll be just like a real Dali.

That photo took ages to load and I was sure it was going to be one of my culinary masterpieces!!! :lol:

I was thinking of just some normal family photos, just turned into b & w like this.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

FYP.