To the Reading laddies

peasepud

Brock, when Reading get promotion, and assuming Newcastle stay up, who will you support, bearing in mind you have a reading season ticket?

81247[/snapback]

Newcastle, I've supported them since I was 4, why would I stop now?

Brock chooses to have a hard rubber object whacked at him from close range on a regular basis....would you go somewhere he reccomended? :lol:

:mellow:

81396[/snapback]

Because you're a Reading season ticket holder? When they play each other, would you get an away ticket?

81403[/snapback]

I've already been asking if that's possible ;)

I'm sorry I like watching my local team play football. It must really bother you? :huh:

81505[/snapback]

It's not a dig at all, it's a genuine question. It could be possible that Scunthorpe got promotion and Newcastle got relegated, which would put me in the same situation.

Were you born in Newcastle?

Brock, when Reading get promotion, and assuming Newcastle stay up, who will you support, bearing in mind you have a reading season ticket?

81247[/snapback]

Newcastle, I've supported them since I was 4, why would I stop now?

Brock chooses to have a hard rubber object whacked at him from close range on a regular basis....would you go somewhere he reccomended? :lol:

;)

81396[/snapback]

Because you're a Reading season ticket holder? When they play each other, would you get an away ticket?

81403[/snapback]

I've already been asking if that's possible :angry:

I'm sorry I like watching my local team play football. It must really bother you? ;)

81505[/snapback]

It's not a dig at all, it's a genuine question. It could be possible that Scunthorpe got promotion and Newcastle got relegated, which would put me in the same situation.

Were you born in Newcastle?

81818[/snapback]

I was born in Reading but have supported Newcastle since I was 4, I've always caught toon matches on TV as often as I can since.

My parents go to watch Reading (they're fans) and took me with them as otherwise I'd be alone at the house, and bought me a season ticket for convenience. :huh:

Oh and SLP, who won the league and cup last season? (would've won the playoffs had Witt stayed) :mellow: We need Matty back. :razz:

Guest Toplass-101

Thanks for all the tips folks, I ended up having meal in the Renaissance, which was really nice and also went to the Oracle.

Its fab to be back, even though the only thing welcoming me home was my cat and a leaking washing machine, oh deep joy!

Oi Pud, talking of "deep joy", instead of taking me out for a meal at the weekend, how do you fancy doing me a Pot Noodle ?

Thanks for all the tips folks, I ended up having meal in the Renaissance, which was really nice and also went to the Oracle.

Its fab to be back, even though the only thing welcoming me home was my cat and a leaking washing machine, oh deep joy!

Oi Pud, talking of "deep joy", instead of taking me out for a meal at the weekend, how do you fancy doing me a Pot Noodle ?

82050[/snapback]

One of those Bombay "bad boys" ???? :lol:

82050[/snapback]

One of those Bombay "bad boys" ???? :lol:

82056[/snapback]

filth tbh

82050[/snapback]

:mellow:;):huh::lol:

82050[/snapback]

:huh:;);):lol:

82063[/snapback]

:mellow::razz::angry: aahhh....

82050[/snapback]

;):razz:;):lol:

82063[/snapback]

:mellow::angry::love: aahhh....

82066[/snapback]

:puke: more like! :huh:

:razz:  :puke:  :angry:  :lol:

82063[/snapback]

:mellow::puke::love: aahhh....

82066[/snapback]

:love: more like! :huh:

82084[/snapback]

took me three reads to get the relevance tbh :love:

82098[/snapback]

simpleton..... ;);)

82101[/snapback]

sheltered life tbh

82112[/snapback]

warden coming round with your cocoa now .... :love:

warden coming round with your cocoa now .... :lol:

82114[/snapback]

Fookin hope so, nobody realises the hard day I've had, they'd ran out of Smoked Salmon on the train home so I had to have Duck.... disgrace I tells ya.

warden coming round with your cocoa now .... :lol:

82114[/snapback]

Fookin hope so, nobody realises the hard day I've had, they'd ran out of Smoked Salmon on the train home so I had to have Duck.... disgrace I tells you.

82117[/snapback]

You can buy me a packet of porky scratchins at the Newt an tell me all about it ( I don't like pot noodles !!) :mellow: