Britains First

Kid Dynamite

you're so "right on" I can scarcely beleive it sometimes :lol:

why do you honestly give a flying fuck about either side in this?

I'm 'right on' :lol: are you for real?

You don't see an issue with a bunch of jackbooted racists traipsing into a mosque and threatening an old man? Your comment speaks volumes tbh

Edited by TheRollingStones

I'm 'right on' :lol: are you for real?

You don't see an issue with a bunch of jackbooted racists traipsing into a mosque and threatening an old man? Your comment speaks volumes tbh

There you go again :lol:

You've got to admit, you're very PC.

Of all the horrific things going on in the world you pick on small local dispute to get very aereated about. Fair enough, but it just seems very small beer in the big scheme of things.

There you go again :lol:

You've got to admit, you're very PC.

Of all the horrific things going on in the world you pick on small local dispute to get very aereated about. Fair enough, but it just seems very small beer in the big scheme of things.

That happened to be in the news that day. You can disapprove of it and also acknowledge there's other bad shit in the world . They are mutually exclusive

I'm not for jackbooted thugs threatening old men and Britain First hijack anything they can to sensationalise their cause.

But on the other side of the coin, we live in a society where you are not allowed to discriminate, for any reason.

Male and female toilets, fair enough, but male and female entrances because your religion thinks women are worth less is also wrong.

There is too much positive discrimination around for my liking, often it comes form religious groups and their views.

I'm not for jackbooted thugs threatening old men and Britain First hijack anything they can to sensationalise their cause.

But on the other side of the coin, we live in a society where you are not allowed to discriminate, for any reason.

Male and female toilets, fair enough, but male and female entrances because your religion thinks women are worth less is also wrong.

There is too much positive discrimination around for my liking, often it comes form religious groups and their views.

I was just thinking that watching a report on the female bishop vote in the CofE - why the fuck do we allow blatant exemptions from employment laws?

Sikhs, Orthodox Jews, etc all worship separately. It was only last week that the General Synod approved Women bishops.

Let's not try to disguise their actions as some kind of liberal stance on equality.

They are fascist pigs and cowards.

( why didn't they turn up just before prayers, when the mosque would've been full, I wonder?)

Sikhs, Orthodox Jews, etc all worship separately. It was only last week that the General Synod approved Women bishops.

Let's not try to disguise their actions as some kind of liberal stance on equality.

They are fascist pigs and cowards.

( why didn't they turn up just before prayers, when the mosque would've been full, I wonder?)

Yes and they're all mysoginist/sexists.

Fair point on the hard lads though.

It was rather strange listening to a female vicar trying to justify why she believed that women shouldn't be part of the church hierarchy.

It always adds a little bit to my sadness about religion's tenacity how women continue to embrace it considering what a bad deal they generally get from it.