Gejon.

catmag

Found out the horrible news this morning that he has sadly passed away this weekend. He didn't post so much these days but lots of you will remember him and will have met him on various get-togethers.

I'll post more later as I'm at church.

RIP Jon :(

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell? I had no idea he was ill. He was one of the few around when I joined up here so long ago.

Gutted :( Thoughts and best wishes with his family. Horrible horrible news.

Horrific news. A great guy who was well known and liked on both forums, both on and online with him making the occasional trip up north to see NUFC and have a pint with the lads.

He will be massively missed and a huge loss.

RIP brother.

I received this message from his girlfriend this morning after I'd sent my condolences..

"Its ok I want people to know and understand, Jon had a very long battle with his anxiety and he always had a drink but no one would ever have assumed he had a problem because he was so confident and kind and loving and functioned so well at work. By the time we realised he was so ill it just happened so fast, his health deteriorated so quickly and he never wanted a fuss or wanted any trouble so by the time he was forced into going to hospital it was already too late. XX thank you for your comments. Jon was always happy with people he loved and newcastle made him happy so so happy xx"

:(

I have his parents address if anyone wants it and will send some flowers.

I received this message from his girlfriend this morning after I'd sent my condolences..

"Its ok I want people to know and understand, Jon had a very long battle with his anxiety and he always had a drink but no one would ever have assumed he had a problem because he was so confident and kind and loving and functioned so well at work. By the time we realised he was so ill it just happened so fast, his health deteriorated so quickly and he never wanted a fuss or wanted any trouble so by the time he was forced into going to hospital it was already too late. XX thank you for your comments. Jon was always happy with people he loved and newcastle made him happy so so happy xx"

:(

I have his parents address if anyone wants it and will send some flowers.

Can we set up a tioontastic collection? Would feel daft sending owt personally not knowing him, but would like to contribute to something from the lot of us. Flowers and a charity donation or summat.

No doubt NO are doing something but I'm not so regular there.