Gejon.

catmag

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus man that's dreadful. :(

RIP Jon. One of the few from the early days I spoke to a lot but never ever got round to meeting. Always seemed a really good guy.

Any relation to Jim Christie?

Not that I know of, despite that side of the family being from South Shields.

Donations are coming through fast lads, thank you. Up to £250 between here and N-O already.

Haven't posted here for a long time but felt I had to today after hearing this tragic news . Such a shame and so young , condolences to all his friends and family , RIP Jon xx

Likewise. What shocking news, very sad. Remember many chats with him over the years. Thoughts with his family and friends x

I had to go out and put my phone into airplane mode for most of the day just to avoid thinking about this. Absolutely can't believe it at all, can't stop thinking about whether there was anything at all we could've done (I know really there wasn't btw).

I've only just seen this. I'm so sorry for his family and friends. I've been in bits about that plane and those lads all week but this is bloody dreadful news. Just awful. RIP.

If anyone wants to contribute then my paypal is themistymisschristie@gmail.com

I'll send flowers tomorrow and then will donate the rest to Sir Bobby's fund in a week or so.

Thanks Cath, for that and being the message-bearer on such a rotten day.

Absolutely tragic news to wake up to this morning. I don't post much these days but years ago I used to chat with Jon on MSN talking nonsense for hours on end back in the day. I don't really know what to type, been thinking about this all day and struggling to fully get my head around it.

Thanks to Cath for organising and contacting family, I'll be donating.

Thoughts are very much with family and friends.

Edited by Greg

Shocking news. I remember Gejon from when I used to post on NO back in the day and he always came across well. Its a tragedy and 31 is no age at all. RIP.

Absolutely lost for words. Can't begin to think how his family must feel. The very fact that some who haven't posted here for quite some time have logged in to pay their respects speaks volumes for the respect we had for him.

Nothing will be the same again. Absolutely gutted. RIP Jon.

Edited by Craig

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/14553-what-do-you-think-of-everyone/

Searched for "Gejon" in this thread.

Made me laugh.

In a nutshell, he was a decent poster that once claimed to be a black cunt (he denied this and pinned it on Baggio). Indistinguishable from Me, Renton, Chez, Tooj & Luke. A Boxer, a Leazes-baiter (which makes him a good lad), like the wops in world wars, he went on whoevers side was winning (he denied this strenuously). He seemed nice enough but was also apparently a seriel rapist (he didn't deny that one). The unanswered question is whether he posted a load of stuff about a lass he liked, got her to sign up to either here or N-O and then finished with her not long after?

Lad.

A fitting TT tribute. Best not put it on the card though Cath.

One of the only chaps I've consented to sleep in my sister's bed. :(:):lol:

Those piss ups back in the day were legendary. Can't begin to think what the family are going through but I hope they can take some solace from the fact that they raised an outstanding human being and the world would be a better place if we had more Jon Lockwood's in it. RIP man. :cry::cry::cry: