Both games in NZ are on BT Sport

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this on me phone at work thanks to me mates BT password. We've looked pretty decent against obviously limited opposition. DeJong looks much stronger than his brother and technically very good. Took his goal well and was nicely involved in the build up to Riviere's.

Aarons has looked promising. I'm waiting with baited breath to see if CT turns his questionable attentions from wor Shane to him now.

Good of them to miss half the minutes silence for an advert

Cut off Pardew and Colo laying two wreaths on John and Liam's seats for the ads then came back from the break halfway through the silence, (for those not watching).

Been impress with young Rolando. The Aussies haven't played for three months and it shows.

Watching this on me phone at work thanks to me mates BT password. We've looked pretty decent against obviously limited opposition. DeJong looks much stronger than his brother and technically very good. Took his goal well and was nicely involved in the build up to Riviere's.

Aarons has looked promising. I'm waiting with baited breath to see if CT turns his questionable attentions from wor Shane to him now.

:lol:

Just popped in to mention this lad.

He has some nice touches but final balls have been mostly poor. Obviously hard to tell much against this opposition.

Haven't given up on Shane fighting his way back either. Obviously if he keeps getting assists for the u21's I would hope he gets a chance. Doubtful though when you look at how many we currently have across the midfield range.

Second half has been understandably poor given the number of substitutions but I'm sure it's been a usefull run out. And regardless what anyone says about results not mattering in preseason games, it's got to be good for us to pick up some wins. Especially given how poorly we finished the season.

Nice to see Armstrong score. He took it well after a decent ball by Campbell.