Both games in NZ are on BT Sport

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry lads, I'll give a good account of the next match for all those out of towners watching on the telly at home.

Didn't West Ham lose to Wellington aswell?

Got the game on as I can't sleep. Shaky start at the back. Wellington have had a couple of good chances.

Yeah, they lost 2-1 to the guys we're currently playing.

Gouffran playing from CM is irritating. Slows possession, doesn't pick out the dangerous balls through the opponent lines and is just generally poor with the ball at his feet.

Also, a lad who scored double figures from attacking midfield last season, albeit in the Greek league, has been started in the holding role. What's that about?

Aye too many guys playing out of position and looking awkward doing it.

Yanga-Mbiwa doing himself no favours either. All over the place positionally, and his distribution has been awful.

Thought it was Perez who made that run and cut back? Whoever it was, that kind of play bodes well.

yeah commentator said riviere, but I thought it was perez. they've mixed the names up a few times, so wouldn't be a surprise that they got it wrong there.

very entertaining game, abeid surprised me, looks good. perez looks very good but probably needs to go out on loan a bulk up for a season.

Oh man, Aarons looks impressive. I know it's literally been 2 minutes since he came on, but he he's had the ball 3 times in 3 completely different situations and used it so intelligently. Plus he's made a couple of off the ball runs that have dragged opponents out of the space.

Call me premature.