Both games in NZ are on BT Sport

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a bit TOO excited about this pre-season friendly if you ask me. Nice barnet on Woody though.

You should know be my now. Ott positivity is never far away.

I am very excited about the coming season though. A decent striker signing will probably cause me to explode.

You should know be my now. Ott positivity is never far away.

I am very excited about the coming season though. A decent striker signing will probably cause me to explode.

I think there's still going to be some outgoings on the way, both permanent and away on loan but aye, I'm cautiously excited. They'll beat that out of me though.

Thought Aarons and Haidara worked very well down the left. Aarons and Perez need to be fast tracked both are very skilful players with good awareness. Keep Yanga and get rid of Taylor.

Riviera, I know it's early days - but looks quite average. Took the goal well but didn't see anything resembling good movement or a first touch.

Gouff got the biggest thanks from Pards cause he runs around everywhere.

Collback tidy and has a good engine.

That's what preseason is for but he does look like he's spent the summer on the beer or doing sweet fuck all.

Honestly man I don't see what's wrong with working out a bit through the summer, he's still stick thin & he was blowing out of his arse after about 10 minutes - probably why Aarons got the nod in the first place.

Sissoko

Tiote

Anita

Abeid

Colback

Cabella

De Jong

Decent centre midfield there!

Sissoko's more likely to be used wide right, Cabella wide left and De Jong behind the striker.

Tiote, Anita & Colback is probably more like what we will see.

That's what preseason is for but he does look like he's spent the summer on the beer or doing sweet fuck all.

Honestly man I don't see what's wrong with working out a bit through the summer, he's still stick thin & he was blowing out of his arse after about 10 minutes - probably why Aarons got the nod in the first place.

Especially as this is likely to be his make or break season.

You should know be my now.

You are the 2014 version of this.

.........And I can imagine this music playing in the background as you take your food pics and douse your budgie with rinse aid, etc, etc.

Noticed the players were wearing something under their kits. Was that heart monitors I saw or a GPS system? If it was GPS, is there a website to view the information collected? I am sure there is confidential reasons why they would not release them during the regular season.

yeah, it was gps. not sure what else it measures.

this may not be the same source, but it's a good read anyway:

http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/23

I've linked to newcastle, but all the major leagues seem to be covered. the top 3 players last season makes for a depressing read.