Commonwealth Games

JJ

It's been tremendous entertainment. I loved Tonga's uniform:

Shirt and tie. Tracksuit top. And a floor length skirt.

I missed that. Outstanding :lol:

I only saw the first hour or so at work. Heading home now. Most of it was cringeworthy before I left.

Yep Tunnocks Tea Cakes and Subo forgetting her lines. Embarrassing.

If they're doing stereotypes, where is the smelly junky sleeping under a bench?

God save the queen at Celtic park, odd. Why wasn't this at Hampden anyway?

I'd assume because Celtic Park is bigger, but I did ask the same question.

It's been brilliant man. Rubbish music, Rod Stewart, occasional Children In Need appeals, John fucking Barrowman, appalling team costumes, Guernsey walking in to the sound of Aphex Twin... :lol:

It's been brilliant man. Rubbish music, Rod Stewart, occasional Children In Need appeals, John fucking Barrowman, appalling team costumes, Guernsey walking in to the sound of Aphex Twin... :lol:

Fiji walking out to Papua New Guinea by Future Sound of London was brilliant. Especially as Papa New Guinea were there as well. :lol:

:lol: Good work. A certain IT class in our school used to have keyboards where, if you just held down the two buttons rather than tapping them, you'd get maximum speed/power/what have you. I think the javelin I threw in 2005 is still travelling now.

I haven't been watching the Commonwealth Games btw. all a bit Sunday League Olympics.

:lol: Good work. A certain IT class in our school used to have keyboards where, if you just held down the two buttons rather than tapping them, you'd get maximum speed/power/what have you. I think the javelin I threw in 2005 is still travelling now.

I haven't been watching the Commonwealth Games btw. all a bit Sunday League Olympics.

Aye I haven't watched nearly as much as i thought I would, which is surprising considering it's the one time Scotland are doing well at outdoor activities.

Thought I would be more into it than I am.

Has anyone been watching the swimming? Adlington has been getting herself all dolled up for her punditry work and I'm calling it: she is one fairly hefty nose job away from being legitimately fit.

I don't want to hear any argument about this.