• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how anyone can know whether he's good enough or not when he's fit.  The fuckers never fit to see.

He's made 22 appearances.   18 in league games.  It's less than a quarter of what some in his peer group have managed, but I'm calling it.

Sort of "local lad" we've seen build careers at Newcastle but always known were too brittle/average.

He's made 22 appearances.   18 in league games.  It's less than a quarter of what some in his peer group have managed, but I'm calling it.

Sort of "local lad" we've seen build careers at Newcastle but always known were too brittle/average.

I think he'll come good based on what I've seen.

Called it!

He's definitely missed a lot of football when he should have been developing. He's looked half-decent when he's played, but he's played fuck all. What ever potential he may have had will probably never materialise now. 

He's made 22 appearances. 18 in league games. It's less than a quarter of what some in his peer group have managed, but I'm calling it.

He isn't a local lad ;)

:lol:

I was hoping he could put his injury issues behind him as this could have been his big breakthrough year with us being a division down (as it was for Krul and Carroll last time round). He'd have got a fair amount of games and would have gained a lot of experience. Unfortunately he broke down again and if we go up he'll probably be loaned out or hang about in the reserves, either way he's got a slim chance of making it at NUFC. From the small handful of times I've seen him play he definitely has ability but it seems the injuries might ruin his chances.

Attacking people for leering at his aunt by throwing champagne bottles at them.. Quality, I think he'll do well. Long gone are the pushing a bottle of dog into someones nose, its hoying Champers ftw!

I've still got some hope he might come good for us. He's had terrible luck with injuries but the one thing you would say is he has raw ability and potential. He looked our best player in a few of his early appearances.

• 1 month later...