• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Wrong move imo. Instead of moving abroad to a club in a relegation battle he should have rather moved to a Championship side to get playing time and confidence.

I couldn’t see much sense in his decision in January, but t thought he would get even less playing time tbh.

Shame it hasn’t worked out for this kid. He looked so good when he first played for the first team. But youngsters rarely break through for us, do they?

49 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Tbf if I had to choose between living in Verona and playing Juve/Inter/Milan or living in Hull and playing Sunderland, Barnsley and Burton I know which one I would choose 

Even with hindsight though? I know what you’re saying but if he doesn’t start getting some regular playing time soon he’s in danger of his career fading away before it’s properly started. He’s not really a young kid anymore in football terms 

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Shame it hasn’t worked out for this kid. He looked so good when he first played for the first team. But youngsters rarely break through for us, do they?

Not every one can be a Dummett.

• 5 months later...