Outstretched arms as if you were an aeroplane

And again you were the first to reply to another of my threads that doesn't really interest you .Whilst i have your attention,it looks like Petronas,the Malaysian state-owned oil company,have opened a £1.8m fund to aid families of those who died in the MH17 crash.They probably saw my post on here regarding giving the families financial support,you know,the post you criticised .Still disagree with it ,or should they take out a loan with Wonga ?

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

What is it about this forum that attracts so many nutters? Fop, Leazes, Thompers and all his derivatives, Nick KP, this tool, wolfy - there must be so many more I can't remember. Is it the same on all teams' message boards, or is it something special about NUFC?

What is it about this forum that attracts so many nutters? Fop, Leazes, Thompers and all his derivatives, Nick KP, this tool, wolfy - there must be so many more I can't remember. Is it the same on all teams' message boards, or is it something special about NUFC?

I'd include yourself in that list :razz:

Nick KP :lol:

Wasn't he the lad suggesting players should get minimum wage and be happy with it?

No, he was the one who suggested PLAYERS SHOULD GET THE MINIMUM WAGE AND BE HAPPY WITH IT.