Pre-season

Anorthernsoul

Four injuries in one game :closedeyes:

Pardew pre-match.

"I noticed there were a couple of challenges that were probably not suitable really for pre-season so I hope we don't see those."

"I think I'll probably have a conversation [with Phoenix coach Ernie Merrick]. For both of us it's very important that we start the season with our best players."

"We'll still be committed to win and sometimes challenges can look worse than they are."

Next up Sheff Wed tomorrow night, would be good to see Cabella involved but he'll probably play his first game in Germany.

We don't play Wednesday til Wednesday.

German matches are on Quest. Malaga 3.30pm this Saturday and Schalke 5.45pm the next day.

Quest is available on Freeview and YouView channel 37, Sky channel 167, Virgin Media channel 172 and UPC Ireland channel 154.

Ryder tweeted that we'll field a young team tomorrow.

Any word on the injuries from the Wellington match?

Going to Sheffield tomorrow to get a good glimpse at our reserves (ffs). First time at Hillsborough though so looking forward to that. That and the drinking. Anyway, decent away pubs?

Shane may get a run out so be prepared for questions.

Shane may get a run out so be prepared for questions.

again, I reiterate, where's a decent pub for away fans so I can drink to the point where I can't answer these questions?

Also, I'm not back til Friday night so you're better off asking someone else.