Cock Size

McFaul

If you're worried about this lass doctor seeing your package tomorrow Stevie just give it a little rub before you go in. I don't think "it's because I'm not an ugly cunt" is going to wash with her

:lol:

I like to take cold baths and drink a lot, I've managed to get from a walnut whip down to a nice silky butter bean - finally I'm at peace with myself and can lay back and enjoy a joyous sex life with an array of domineering ladies.

Better hope for Monkeys Fist's sake it's the size of King Kong's first and not the size of his actual cock, considering a gorilla averages a 2 inch cock...

Better hope for Monkeys Fist's sake it's the size of King Kong's first and not the size of his actual cock, considering a gorilla averages a 2 inch cock...

:D

Aye but Kong was 50ft, which is just under ten times the size of a normal silverback.

:whistle:

Aye but Kong was 50ft, which is just under ten times the size of a normal silverback.

:whistle:

Fair point.

We've already thought about this far too much. :lol:

Mine brings lasses to tears but that's just the smell.

This you then?

917306.jpg

"All would have gone well were it not the fact Gareth dangerously neglects his lower-body hygiene.

Within three weeks the sugary residue had combined with his penile filth to create a scanned crust"

I know what you're asking yourself, and the answer is yes, I have a nickname for my penis. It's called the Octagon. But I also nicknamed my testes. My left one is James Westfall, and my right on is Dr Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right, you might get to meet the whole gang.