Facundo Ferreyra

The Fish

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to think Facundo might be Spanish for cunt

I think because I've seen nothing of him, I can't be angry at him. It's not like he's a drain on our resources, our finances are hale and healthy.

(It also helps he was a monster for me in FM15 :blush: )

This wasn't a carr signing, it was one of opporunity.

FF refused to go back to Ukraine because of the fighting, we snapped him up on a loan trying to get a good deal, rumours were on Colos recommendation.

Of all the players we've signed on Carrs reports, how many were his top suggestion? He suggested Lacazette who has been amazing this season but we cheaped out and bought Riviere for instance.

FF refused to go back to Ukraine because of the fighting, we snapped him up on a loan trying to get a good deal, rumours were on Colos recommendation.

Of all the players we've signed on Carrs reports, how many were his top suggestion? He suggested Lacazette who has been amazing this season but we cheaped out and bought Riviere for instance.

Add to Lacazette, Aubemyang, Grenier, etc.

Then look at the good players we've signed since Carr took office..

So you are saying when it comes to loan transfers Colo has more say than Carr.

So you are saying when it comes to loan transfers Colo has more say than Carr.

?

No, he's saying that on this transfer Colo had enough say to influence the decision makers. Also, you'd be mad to think that Ashley, Charnley et al would take this opportunity for any reason other than the possibility of profit down the line.

It has already been in the media that Colo did not go to Dubai because it was FF's birthday. Who exactly runs the playing side at SJP?

You mean this?

A friend of a friend of a friend of Fabricio Coloccinis hairdresser says that while he was under the dryer for a few hours, the captain admitted the real reason hed not gone to Dubai.

It is claimed that with Colo turning 33 today (Thursday), Facundo Ferreyra was baking a special birthday cake to thank his fellow Argentine for the six month non-playing holiday Coloccini helped land for him at St. James Park the United skipper not wanting to hurt his best mates feelings by not being around this morning after hed gone to all that trouble of baking him the cake, complete with candles.

Edited by ewerk

What puzzles me about Chucky is that if you check his goal scoring history before he came to us on loan, it's not that bad considering. So why has he been such a non-entity since he arrived? Is he that bad in even practice?

What puzzles me about Chucky is that if you check his goal scoring history before he came to us on loan, it's not that bad considering. So why has he been such a non-entity since he arrived? Is he that bad in even practice?

Carver says he has had an injury/strain/issue with his back.

Thats one of the dumbest logical leaps I've seen on here

My point was on basis can Colo recommend FF to the club. Is he a regular watcher of Ukrainian football? You might as well say Krul recommended Anita and Janmaat. Cabaye recommended Debuchy , Sissoko and Cabella. Steve Taylor went to Tenerife on holiday and recommended Perez. lol

My point was on basis can Colo recommend FF to the club. Is he a regular watcher of Ukrainian football? You might as well say Krul recommended Anita and Janmaat. Cabaye recommended Debuchy , Sissoko and Cabella. Steve Taylor went to Tenerife on holiday and recommended Perez. lol

What?!

Ferreyra is a friend of Colo's, but any decision will have been made with both eyes on the bottom line.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make?

What?!

Ferreyra is a friend of Colo's, but any decision will have been made with both eyes on the bottom line.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make?

Assuming there is a point in there somewhere....