Ebola Outbreak

Rayvin

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second highest suicide rate after farmers.

And anaesthetists are up there with psychiatrists for the specialty most likely to top themselves. I think the shrinks are more likely to have a go but we're better at getting the job done, as you'd expect really.

I don't know NJS but I'm very rarely ill.

Reached Spain (Madrid)...Nurse gone down with it...Procedures blamed. I'd say it's time to stop all flights from infected zones.

and time to start buying arms and ammo.

Interesting that we're sudenly stopping people at Heathrow, running exercises etc etc

Surely nothing to do with UKIP wiping the Tories this week.... (for previous see "Tanks to Heathrow" - passim)

is this virus close to a zombie apocalypse cause i heard two people died and then came back to life at a funeral.

Don't be taking any chances. If they look anything like a zombie then don't think twice and aim for the head. Zombie appearances are expected to peak at the end of this month.

At Terminal 2 in Madrid. There is an Air France flight on Tarmac surrounded by ambulances and men in protective suits. I'm boarding an Air France flight in 30 minutes.

Not the best scenario I've ever been in.

Just heard about that on the news... How are you with a bow and arrow? (the current weapon of choice for Zombie plague survivors)

At Terminal 2 in Madrid. There is an Air France flight on Tarmac surrounded by ambulances and men in protective suits. I'm boarding an Air France flight in 30 minutes.

Not the best scenario I've ever been in.

"Ebola Gay you should have stayed at home yesterday.."

Edited by Park Life