Ebola Outbreak

Rayvin

I could have done but I just sellotaped a Kleenex to my face and wrapped my hands in hygiene wipes. Seemed to do the trick.

Apparently someone just had a fever on the plane, I assume they had come from Africa or had been exposed. All a bit alarming anyway, got to get back on a plane tomorrow too.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's saying that no one trusts Labour to deal with a health crisis. She then jumped on a tweet from a Diane Abbott parody account. She's just a bit of a fucking idiot. She'd still get it though.

What am I missing here?

Does she mean cos Labour will let a load of Africans in?

And that you can trust the Tories with the NHS. Or something.

The Zimbabwian cricket team are playing the West Indies in an hours time and have just announced they have ebola in the dressing room,and ebatsman and efielder

They'll need more than three players to form an effective test team. Im worried they may have to abandon the match. Please keep us informed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:lol: Alf Garnett back from the dead

Yep, and if it all goes pear-shaped (because let's face it this country is a tad more tightly packed than most) it'll be real funny. Couldn't happen at a worse time either, especially up in Jockland with New Year's coming up, all those people getting together could be a recipe for disaster. Still, as long as people 'did the right thing' in doing a bit of overseas care work it'll all be worth it.

Yep, and if it all goes pear-shaped (because let's face it this country is a tad more tightly packed than most) it'll be real funny. Couldn't happen at a worse time either, especially up in Jockland with New Year's coming up, all those people getting together could be a recipe for disaster. Still, as long as people 'did the right thing' in doing a bit of overseas care work it'll all be worth it.

Look man, apart from being an idiotic ignoramus you resent the way someone has actually done something incredibly brave and selfless. You've never done anything that courageous and you never will. Neither will I but at least I dint need to sneer at those who have to try and make myself feel better about that. And save the faux concern about the jocks for someone who doesn't know what a racist you are, eh?

• 2 weeks later...