League Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old boss was a Gillingham fan. Hope we fucking annihilate them and Ryan Taylor smashes one high, wide and straight into the fat cunt's wobbling jowls.

Can't see the point in paying for cup games any more. I'll watch any that are on telly but can't see me going to any.

The hard core "92 grounds" squad will be out in force as we haven't played them in (am guessing) around 3 decades. Am tempted....

The only real memories I have of Gillingham is them sending the Mackems down to the 3rd division in the 1987 play offs where a few of their fans were peeved that a few hundred Mags went to Roker Park to cheer on Gillingham.

The only real memories I have of Gillingham is them sending the Mackems down to the 3rd division in the 1987 play offs where a few of their fans were peeved that a few hundred Mags went to Roker Park to cheer on Gillingham.

more than a few hundred of us mate; try a couple of thousand

magnificent day

more than a few hundred of us mate; try a couple of thousand

magnificent day

Do you remember Sunderland away to Man City, Gene? 12,000 became 13,000 then went all the way up to 18,000?

I was being the opposite and downplaying it as I wasn't there. (although I heard tales from people who were).

Do you remember Sunderland away to Man City, Gene? 12,000 became 13,000 then went all the way up to 18,000?

I was being the opposite and downplaying it as I wasn't there. (although I heard tales from people who were).

ah yes the Maine Road Multiplier..... was brought out of cold storage at Wign in 2007 when they allegedly took 14k on a Tuesday night.....

the Gillingham game was 27 years ago now; bloody hell!!

i'd moved back from london on the Thursday & went with 2 mates, one a Derby fan who moved up here for Uni & still lives here & we sat upstairs in the Clock Stand seats towards the Fulwell; not a scrap of bother as we went in the car.

always used to park on Osborne Street by Fulwell end off Roker Avenue for games there...... amazing to think i've never seen NUFC at SoS

ah yes the Maine Road Multiplier..... was brought out of cold storage at Wign in 2007 when they allegedly took 14k on a Tuesday night.....

the Gillingham game was 27 years ago now; bloody hell!!

i'd moved back from london on the Thursday & went with 2 mates, one a Derby fan who moved up here for Uni & still lives here & we sat upstairs in the Clock Stand seats towards the Fulwell; not a scrap of bother as we went in the car.

always used to park on Osborne Street by Fulwell end off Roker Avenue for games there...... amazing to think i've never seen NUFC at SoS

I saw my first derby at the Stade de Shite last season and after five away derbies unbeaten, seven if you include Ayresome Park as well, (I know, I know), I saw my record go. Fanks Mike/Pards! :good:

• 2 weeks later...