League Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder · 9m
Pardew: "The scoreline didn't affect our dominance. This is a very difficult place to come but we controlled it." #nufc

Barnsley put 4 past them 3 days ago. We played our strongest team bar a couple and nicked a 1-0 with an OG. Dominant :smug:

It's difficult to know whether that's what Pardew actually said or whether it's been Rydered :lol:

:lol:

Was just thinking that too.

Imagine a one to one special with Ryder and Pards, it would be the sporting version of Frost and Nixon all over again.

QPR also haven't scored in their two league games. If only they had that proven scorer we're craving..

Looks like he's showing as much interest there as he did here towards the latter half of the season. Didn't want to be here, doesn't want to be there. No craving going on here for Remy.

To be honest I'd have him back in a shot.

As mercenary as footballers can be, so can I. Couldn't give a monkeys if he snubbed us at the beginning of the window if he comes and plays well. I'll happily make the most of him and discard him as soon as a better striker becomes available.

To be honest I'd have him back in a shot.

As mercenary as footballers can be, so can I. Couldn't give a monkeys if he snubbed us at the beginning of the window if he comes and plays well. I'll happily make the most of him and discard him as soon as a better striker becomes available.

:lol: That's not what we do. If he plays well we sell for a profit then buy someone for a fraction of what we receive hoping he'll be as good.

I'd love him to be here and motivated for us. But the reality is we can't really win here. If he came it'd only be with get out clauses I'm fairly sure. If he played well for half a season he'd line a move up elsewhere and be off like a bullet, and probably turn out half-arsed for the rest of the season.

• 4 weeks later...