League Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MCFC: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Milner, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Jovetic, Dzeko.

NUFC: Elliot, Janmaat, Coloccini, Dummett, Haidara, R.Taylor, Abeid, Colback, Obertan, Armstrong, Aarons.

d9658f21274ed82f9950031c202b3e16.jpg

MCFC: Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Milner, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Jovetic, Dzeko.

NUFC: Elliot, Janmaat, Coloccini, Dummett, Haidara, R.Taylor, Abeid, Colback, Obertan, Armstrong, Aarons.

d9658f21274ed82f9950031c202b3e16.jpg

:lol: Fucking Hell. What is the inevitable demolition going to do to those kids' characters?

I count 9 players who would't get into the 1st team if everyone was fit.

What's Pardew's excuse going to be? Tiredness? Bullshit. Weak squad? You've said it was the best squad in your time at Newcastle. Injuries? Krul, Anita, Sissoko, Gouffran, Cisse, Tiote, Williamson, Taylor, Cabella are all injured are they?

Fuck the fucking fuck off, you fucking fuck.

I'm going to watch Alan Shearer: Football's Greatest now ... and maybe cry a bit.

Shambolic again. Personally I think Pardews is bottling it. He expects us to get beat regardless so is just putting out a week as fuck team. It's a fucking stupid one though. Two wingers with a four foot striker and that clown Dummett in a position that he's actually worse in than left back. We could get twatted worse than the tramps at Southampton here.

He'd get sacked by any other owner for putting out such a team. Of course he'll probably get a bonus from the fat cunt.

Edited by David Kelly

:lol: Love Abeid being a bit of a Cath*, both to Yaya and with the boot, but I feel the last thing we should be doing to a team of top class players seemingly unmotivated and lacking concentration because it's an early round of the league cup, is to be pissing them off so they have a personal vendetta to absolutely destory us.

Edit* bit of a Cath, apologies all.

Edited by jonasjuice

:lol: Love Abeid being a bit of a Cath*, both to Yaya and with the boot, but I feel the last thing we should be doing to a team of top class players seemingly unmotivated and lacking concentration because it's an early round of the league cup, is to be pissing them off so they have a personal vendetta to absolutely destory us.

Edit* bit of a Cath, apologies all.

Just say cunt man, this isn't newcastle online.