League Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

Alnwick + Williamson + Gouffran + Riviere = defeat on paper. Plus theres no ine on the bench to influence the game. Really hope I'm wrong. I fear we will need massive luck or someone like Moussa to have a stormer with that team.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alnwick + Williamson + Gouffran + Riviere = defeat on paper. Plus theres no ine on the bench to influence the game. Really hope I'm wrong. I fear we will need massive luck or someone like Moussa to have a stormer with that team.

I also hope you're wrong but also agree.

I think the problem is that he cant hold the ball, he can only punch it or make it slide through is hands into somebody elses feet or into the goal behind him. The kid has no grip/handling, neither does he know where to be.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Here's some half time entertainment. Read before watching:

"My mom asked if I wanted to be on the morning news with her - she told me the segment was going to be a quick lesson for beginners, so it was fine that I had never (read: not ever) belly danced before.

When we came out, there was no communication, and the hosts just threw to the music. I will repeat one more time: I have never belly danced before. This video begins as I realize I'm just going to have to go with it; I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to watch the whole thing without cringing. Thanks to Luke for filming."

Here's some half time entertainment. Read before watching:

"My mom asked if I wanted to be on the morning news with her - she told me the segment was going to be a quick lesson for beginners, so it was fine that I had never (read: not ever) belly danced before.

When we came out, there was no communication, and the hosts just threw to the music. I will repeat one more time: I have never belly danced before. This video begins as I realize I'm just going to have to go with it; I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to watch the whole thing without cringing. Thanks to Luke for filming."