League Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus fucking wept!!

These nail biting games are not good for a doddery old geezer.

We actually won with 10 men when I thought it was curtains when whatshesname got sent off.

Actually I thought we were doomed when we allowed their second goal in stoppage time.

Finally Riviere scores ..........2 for fucks sake.

Thought we looked decent until knacker Dan went to his subs, sat back and invited them onto us. We look a lot better (though by no means great) with proper wide players who like to stay there and Obertan and Sammy aren't even very good. Makes his insistence on Gouffran and Sissoko out there in the league even more baffling.

Lots of fret, Massive win, Triffic result, fanks Mike, fanks carver, you cant top moments like this caaamin away wiff a win against a tafff team in a taff place to win, last but certainly most importantly fanks to me for being The King.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.........Saylor is better than Willo.

Willo always looks nervous when he has the ball and if he hadn't got Colo & Krull he'd be at a loss on who to pass to.

Taylor had a decent game.

Credit to Riviere, 2 goals albeit one a penalty, his fist one was earned. However he still misses good chances which he did tonight.

Obertan was decent but kept trying too much so some of his moves were futile.

Janmaat penalty was questionable.

The red card was highly questionable.