League Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck did that happen? All the players were excellent but I'll give special praise to Squidward, Dummett & and Abeid who I have written off many times. Well done lads fuck Pardew and the far cunt trying to have us knocked out.

Best we've played in ages that.

Again find that I just can't justify criticising Pardew as a result of this... he won, secured a morale boost for the weekend, and managed to rest a collection of first teamers. It's hard to imagine how this could have gone any better.

Edited by Rayvin

Again find that I just can't justify criticising Pardew as a result of this... he won, secured a morale boost for the weekend, and managed to rest a collection of first teamers. It's hard to imagine how this could have gone any better.

Agreed. Although it'd be interesting to know whether Pardew expected to get a result today with that team.

It's nice that we're even in a position where we can grumble about the draw to be honest...

Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs have other commitments and won't be so arsed about this. Southampton are the ones to worry about...(if we're going to actually take this seriously)