League Cup 2014/15

Anorthernsoul

Tbh it was a fucking disaster letting 3 of the same defenders plus mr.useless himself yoan gouffran play, after losing with that team 4-0 to arsenal. Didnt we have Taylor? I would've tried Satka or something, anything but the fucking useless defense we had against arsenal.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his first minutes on the pitch in any competitive cup/league game for us in his career was coming on because of injury at HT against chelsea this year, so no i haven't.

Since then he's had to play arsenal and spurs, hardly an easy introduction like.

You said starting against Chelsea :razz:

Anyhow, if he's not up to the challenge he shouldn't be at the club. Someone from Hartlepool could have put that corner in that he spilled for the first goal tonight. Bread and butter stuff. There isn't even any glimpses that he might be alright. Like Bambi on ice.

Its the usual suspects though isnt it? Willuamson Gouffran Riviere.....they're fucking gash. The squads not good enough, I think we'd have lost with Krul in goal its just that Alnwick made it easy.

Ultimately I don't blame Alnwick for this debacle. If hes not good enough he shouldnt be anywhere near the team and there should be adequate cover. The buck stops with Pardew and Fatty.

Its the usual suspects though isnt it? Willuamson Gouffran Riviere.....they're fucking gash. The squads not good enough, I think we'd have lost with Krul in goal its just that Alnwick made it easy.

Ultimately I don't blame Alnwick for this debacle. If hes not good enough he shouldnt be anywhere near the team and there should be adequate cover. The buck stops with Pardew and Fatty.

I guess its True, but for the lack of christ couldnt the kid just tried a bit more. the performance was just an abortion of the human species.

Surely we can get an emergency loan now ffs

It'll be like that scene out of escape to victory where they break one goalie's arm so that another can play... My money is on John carver doing the deed.

Did anyone expect us to do any better when they saw the team. Alnwick plays well for 45 mins. against Chelsea and Pardew starts talking about him getting a new contract. Did anyone believe that? Alnwick already knew his contract was not being renewed no matter if he played as well as Neur for the rest of the season. Darlow will be No. 2 next season with Elliot (if he stays) down to No. 3. Who is to blame for the worst performance by any Magpie Goalie in living memory. Step forward the fattest keeper coach in the EPL, Andy Woodman. Not only does he do nothing about Elliot's weight, he probably spends a max. of 5 mins. a week with Alnwick. He is a disaster as is of course his boss. So you play him in goal and just to make things worse you play the slowest defender who is unable to consistently pass a ball in Willo. Then he makes sure we don't score by playing Riviere and Gouffran. Does Pardew not know that the ONLY time Riviere EVER scored goals in the past was when he was NOT playing as a loan striker. As for Gouffran, he is a Jonas in waiting. He could have played Anita at RB with Dummett along side Colo. He could have started with Armstrong for Gouffran, played Perez in the middle and AN Other on the right.

It'll be like that scene out of escape to victory where they break one goalie's arm so that another can play... My money is on John carver doing the deed.

Said Andy Woodman, walking away with a grin on his face and a crow bar in his hand.

:lol: :lol: Woodman would have to give his son a right kicking in all if that FA spokesmans comments are true, we need to be down to one fit keeper and Darlow counts as one which is totally fucking bizarre. I still don't understand how they can count a bloke who isn't even available for selection :lol: Whether he was registered or not we can't fucking play him! only Football authorities could come out with utter bilge like that. I'm sure if it was one of the bigger boys in this situation they'd be sweet.

In Williamsons 14 appearances this season, weve conceded 25 times now. Unforgivable how he starts games.

We're almost giving teams a 2 goal head start.

On Sunday he'll make his 150th appearance. Mike Williamson has been a Newcastle player and essentially first choice centerback, consistently, for 5 years.