Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Leicester beating Man U and West Brom beating Spurs, I wonder if anyone like David 'I'd like to beat him around the head with a particularly heavy wet fish' Craig, would care to evaluate their opinion of yesterday being a positive result?

Either one of you like to explain how?

Edit: actually and not being ageist, we're either of you out of short trousers :lol:

Leicester's first season back after a decade out of the top division

We'd just been beat at Wembley in the charity shield by Manu, and the worlds most expensive player had turned them down for us and he scored in the game. That enough differences for you? No need to thank me :)

Edited by PaddockLad

Leicester's first season back after a decade out of the top division

We'd just been beat at Wembley in the charity shield by Manu, and the worlds most expensive player had turned them down for us and he scored in the game. That enough differences for you? No need to thank me :)

No, it's not.

We hadn't beaten Man U for a decade. Even at 2-0 up people thought shit, we've pissed them off, they'll murder us now! That was the mindset.

You and others can act all precious if you like, but I'm sure Leicester fans today are feeling and celebrating EXACTLY how we did that day.

No need to thank me either ;)

We hadn't beaten Man U for a decade. Even at 2-0 up people thought shit, we've pissed them off, they'll murder us now! That was the mindset.

At what point today were the Leicester fans thinking that? 5-3 and a man up?

No, it's not.

You and others can act all precious if you like, but I'm sure Leicester fans today are feeling and celebrating EXACTLY how we did that day.

Boxing Day 88, Glen Roeder winner. 7.5 years, some way off a decade and we spent 4 of those years in the second division. When we played Manu at home in October 96 we were one of England's top sides.

No, it's not.

Buy a fucking dictionary and lookup "context" FFS.

(And at no point during that match did anyone think they were going to hammer us)

No, it's not.

We beat them 2-0 about a year or so earlier, man! :lol:

Classic CT like.

Talks shite. Gets called up on it and he buggers off. :lol:

Sorry for having my tea petal.

As for called out, absolute Tosh. I know how it felt to beat Man U 5-0 that day and I'm 100% sure Leicester fans pretty similar today.

How old we're you btw (for context) ;)

The age argument again.

''Ah remember selling sofas...I MEAN going to the match...in the 80s!''

So Leicester fans who've seen their team win a match experience similar feelings to other groups of fans who have won a match? Hold the fucking press.

So Leicester fans who've seen their team win a match experiences similar feelings to other groups of fans who have won a match? Hold the fucking press.

:lol:

To be fair to CT, his memory is better than usual in this case. Ordinarily it'd be "Leicester fans must be feeling like we did that time we beat a team in red, mid 90s or so, think Shearer scored ?".