Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe-Kinnear-001.jpg

"Which one's CT?"

182u_zpsf3546022.jpg

"Me."

Joe-Kinnear-001.jpg

"I know exactly 'ow you felt when you clinched that corner sofa deal back in '91 at South Shields whilst Ossie's boys were straggling in the old division two wivaht ya"

182u_zpsf3546022.jpg

"Really?"

Joe-Kinnear-001.jpg

"Course I dahn't you fackin Mappet."

There were a few mutterings around me about the next goal being important considering the mental hex Man U/Ferguson had over us/Keegan at the time, but that was mainly from the sour-faced old boots in the row in front who barely cracked a smile on the Tino Barcelona night.

I was wearing jeans, probably from somewhere highly fashionable like C&A because I was that kind of groovy young adult.

• 2 weeks later...

That kind of confidence/arrogance/belief/delusion/winners mentality, whatever you want to call it, can actually help though. Everyone at that club and most of thee fans seem to think that same way. Can also lead to underestimating teams like Basel as well like but hey ho.

Marveaux scored 2 for Guingamp in Europa league.....

I find it funny how a small-time club like Guingamp who has the size of a few thousand supporters, can play Sylvain Marveaux to his strenghts and make him look good, while all Pardew had in mind was his defensive contributions.

That being said, they are bottom of their league and have an awful lack of quality in their squad, still with more points than us though.

• 2 weeks later...

Serbia-Albania suspended because an Albanian flag superimposed onto a map of Kosovo was flown into the stadium by a drone. A Serbian player ripped it down, a mass brawl ensued. Amazing. :lol:

1-2 Naismith from a free kick by Morrison :scotsman: