Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 hours ago the deluded clowns were looking at a top 6 finish.Now they are 1 point above a club in crisis.They are questioning on rtg whether their keeper had been to the bookies before the match.It was nice to see Shearer showing catupamole chucking the towel in during the game on MOTD last night.Bridcott.Is he the makem `Fumaca'.I don't think they'll be shouting `Catts for England' `Johnson for England' `Wickham for England'.`Ginger brown for England'.`Vergini for Italy' for a long long time.

I don't think they'll be shouting `Catts for England' `Johnson for England' `Wickham for England'.`Ginger brown for England'.`Vergini for Italy' for a long long time.

Have they ever?

You would know, I suppose.

I really, really, really hope that Liverpool get a stuffing tonight. Sick of the press and 'those legendary Kop European nights'. Will someone tell Phil Thompson et al that nostalgia doesn't win footy games please.