Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb Anfield last night. So quiet you could put a newborn to sleep there. Yet Martin Tyler was wanking over them for being great supporters. Fuck off Tyler you nob.

Liverpool were shite last night and Gerrard looks finished. He looks shattered and cannot do the running any more.

Was it Souness, Carragher and Redknapp doing the punditry duties as well?

There's a great photo of the three of them looking on distraught.

There's a great photo of the three of them looking on distraught.

I didn't watch the match tbh, can't stand liverpool and the coverage they get is a joke, worse than quinn working on our games.

I would like to see that picture though :lol:

I didn't watch the match tbh, can't stand liverpool and the coverage they get is a joke, worse than quinn working on our games.

I would like to see that picture though :lol:

B0k0XgzCEAEaAiI.jpg

Being short of cunts is one thing the scousers do not suffer from.

Thankfully every "pool" supporter I know has finally shut their pie hole about how good Brendan Rogers is - they now realise they were a one player team and without horse teeth they are found wanting.