Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

Why in the fuck is Fat Sam, doing so well with West Ham and was absolute shit with us?

Under pressure from the fans he's had to ditch his long ball game in favour of buying pacey aggresive strikers. He's also converted Downing into an AM running down the middle...Song has also been a very good addition.

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under pressure from the fans he's had to ditch his long ball game in favour of buying pacey aggresive strikers. He's also converted Downing into an AM running down the middle...Song has also been a very good addition.

Well it's a pity the fat cunt didn't do it with us.

I have to admit Sam has done well with his signings, Song's impressive as is Valencia. Amalfatino, is he related to our Amalfatino?

Brothers. You can see where all the talent went in that family.

Got to admit West Ham are looking mightily impressive. As much as I hate seeing Fat Sam do well, the big headed gobshite is doing a good job even though he couldn't do fuck all with us.

Love when Ben Arfa knocks the ball 10 yards past his man, gives him a 3 yard head start and says "come on then, go get it" :smug:

Gouffran can do that too. He could make even the best under-10er look legit pedestrian. But who cares anyway its all about tracking back as an attacking player these days.

Brothers. You can see where all the talent went in that family.

Got to admit West Ham are looking mightily impressive. As much as I hate seeing Fat Sam do well, the big headed gobshite is doing a good job even though he couldn't do fuck all with us.

I wouldn't worry, he's had an 8 game purple patch in around 8 years. It won't last. Just look at Pardew

I caught five mins of the Saturday football show on Sky with Stelling, (I know, PL), where Merson repeated yet again that 'Noocarsuw would never have got relegated if they had've kept Big Sam'.

Merson gives pigshit a bad name, he's unwatchable without mind altering substances. Thought I'd had something in my halftime coffee today as well when Sammy ran in on goal :D

I caught five mins of the Saturday football show on Sky with Stelling, (I know, PL), where Merson repeated yet again that 'Noocarsuw would never have got relegated if they had've kept Big Sam'.

As awful as he was for us he does have a habit of avoiding the drop.

As awful as he was for us he does have a habit of avoiding the drop.

It's the inference that his sacking lead to relegation. He could have also said that Noocarsuw would never have been relegated had they kept Keegan.

I'm sick of hearing bellends like Merson keep banging on about that as if it was definite. We were fucking crap that season under fat arse, and the football was so fucking dire to watch I thought we'd never see football as bad ever again (we have of course seen as bad if not worse under the current clinging winnet) I remember that game against Fulham where we won 1-0 through a 90+ min pen by Barton as a particularly dreadful one to watch. Allardyce can fuck off, the man is a prick and his brand of football is fucking horrible, his pals pipe up anytime one of his teams go through a spell of getting a few decent results and not playing football that makes a Pulis team look like Barca but it's not going to last.

Edited by Howay

It's the inference that his sacking lead to relegation. He could have also said that Noocarsuw would never have been relegated had they kept Keegan.

Or even if they'd appointed a semi-competent manager as opposed to JFK.