Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of Man City's team don't give a fuck. Yaya Toure seems like he can't be arsed. How much time did he want on the ball at the end? Was completely killing their attacks dead and there was only a minute or two left. Good performance by QPR but you get the sense that Man City need to reinvest in their team to give them something different.

Aguero is absolutely immense.

Toure is past his best. Still an awesome player, but just doesn't give a shit anymore. It's almost as if city's players are all mercenaries who don't care that much about repeating success and creating a legacy for the club...

It feel so wrong saying this about Man City but as AH said, they need to spend more to go further in Europe. Aguero is carrying that team like Sanchez is arsenal atm.

Agreed, clearly doesn't want to be there. Who can blame him after the shambles of a birthday he had to endure.

:lol: That Mangala may well turn into a good centre half as well but he's certainly not there yet. I know there's a dearth of top class centre halves but I'm sure they could find someone solid, experienced and dependable with their money. And not Demichellis either.

Hummels

for the money they spent on mangala surely they could've got him.

I think there's a fair few after him but Dortmund will have wanted to hang on for this season at least considering the players they've lost already.