Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sherwood is fucking comical like. When they scored the first one he went pelting off down the touchline like a manager whose team have just won the world cup.

Sunderland equalise with what looks suspiciously like a handball...disappointing that, I was enjoying the increasingly frantic style of that game and it'll probably become turgid now.

As nice as it is for them that he scored, it's worth considering that he was put clean through on goal earlier and opted to fall over in an attempt to win a pen. He was promptly booked and the incident was basically what led to Poyet being sent off. So, y'know, swings and roundabouts.

Thing is it'll probably be Villa or Sunderland (not both) who go down, and I can't make up my mind which one would be better. I might just try to enjoy it either way it goes.

Thing is it'll probably be Villa or Sunderland (not both) who go down, and I can't make up my mind which one would be better. I might just try to enjoy it either way it goes.

The most likely scenario is the current bottom 3 I reckon, all baaaaaad teams. Would love one of those to go though. Both of them would be just dreamy.

The most likely scenario is the current bottom 3 I reckon, all baaaaaad teams. Would love one of those to go though. Both of them would be just dreamy.

I'm still holding out hope that QPR/Burnley get their acts together a bit.