Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is it'll probably be Villa or Sunderland (not both) who go down, and I can't make up my mind which one would be better. I might just try to enjoy it either way it goes.

Dream scenario is sunderland relegated by goal difference in the final round of the season, then Villa docked 3 pts the following day for some administrative error by Sherwood this being relegated in place of the mackems.

After the Cup game they face the mackems, Swansea, Man Utd, Spurs, QPR & City.

0pts from the 2 Manchester clubs and spurs. Can't see them beating Swansea either.

I really want them to fuck off and would prefer the mackems to survive.

A few weeks ago it was Defoe ,the cheating makem bastard.Last night it was Rodwell, the cheating makem bastard..You can add Fletcher,Wickham and `Nightclub',if he's not under lock and key, on to that list.Cheating makem bastards they are.Expect more of the same against us,the cheating makem bastards.

And don't forget larsson trying to get players sent off.You watch who's first to get to the ref .He's a grade 1 makem shithouse. Let's see you put a laughing face up now ?

giphy.gif

You're a funny guy.

The pundits ignored Ashley Young being back to his best against Arsenal.................slight contact and torso horizontal with legs slightly higher and a full twist of both legs and torso whilst looking at the ref for a freekick.Is wigman allowed to do a `Larsson' ,the horrible cheating makem bastard,and argue the toss everytime a Man Utd player is about to receive a card from the ref.