Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

Bit gutted I missed that match actually, looks like it had everything. I'd always take an Everton win over a West Ham win though, so that's the only thing wrong with the result.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: They can enjoy the inevitable "Turf Moor is a taff place to have to go"

"Turf Moor is taff, trast me. It was freezing when we got ere, minus free centigrade and the guy showing us where to park was dressed up only wearing the Burnley kit."

Just watching villa and Liverpool at the min. Villa will go down, benteke looks shit and he's their main hope. Pundits are deluded when bigging Liverpool up. They're a million miles behind the top sides.

0-2 Liverpool. Good goal from Lambert, through defenders legs edge of the box into bottom corner. A poor team versus an average team. Villa park must be the easiest place to win away in PL. It's almost like the fans who do bother to turn up, just sit and wait for the defeat. :lol: